Bouchon - Beverly Hills
235 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Bouchon - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bouchonbistro.com/
- Phone: 3102719910x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Brunch on Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm & Sunday - Monday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Bar Bouchon: Daily from 11:00am - 10:00pm
Bouchon Bakery: 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 7:00am- 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: David Hands
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Bouchon Bistro offers two private dining rooms both featuring terraces overlooking the adjacent gardens. The entire restaurant is also available for private exclusive events.
Bar Bouchon, on the garden level, is perfect for al fresco meals or open-air cocktail receptions.
- Private Party Contact: Tobie Cancino 3102815680x606
- Cross Street: Wilshire
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer valet parking for $10.00. Parking Garage: Public Gardens Parking Garage at 235 N. Canon Dr. - First 2 hours free, then $3 per every 30 minutes thereafter. Street Parking: on N. Canon Dr - 1 hour parking from 8AM-6PM at $2.00 per hour; After 6PM and Sundays Free or on N. Beverly Dr - 1 hour parking from 8AM-6PM at $2.00 per hour; 15 min parking in front of Montage hotel $.25; After 6PM and Sundays Free.
A word from Bouchon - Beverly Hills
Bouchon in Beverly Hills offers a vibrant setting that perfectly accents Chef Thomas Keller's authentic French country fare and exceptional service. In addition, we offer a $28.00 Three Course L'Express menu at lunch to afford diners a quick yet satisfying dining experience. Our wine bar, Bar Bouchon, is located on the garden level and serves small plates of French classics from 11:00 am - 10:00 pm daily.Continued
Our Bouchon Bakery is located at the entrance to the bistro and is open Sunday through Thursday from 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 7:00am- 10:00pm
Our Bouchon Bakery is located at the entrance to the bistro and is open Sunday through Thursday from 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 7:00am- 10:00pm
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bouchon - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
316 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (170)special occasion (167)great for outdoor dining (131)great for lunch (110)romantic (108)great for brunch (86)notable wine list (84)neighborhood gem (73)good for groups (62)hot spot (43)scenic view (36)vibrant bar scene (20)kid-friendly (18)late-night find (15)Show More
- BouchonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Overall, disappointing. The food in Bouchon was unpleasantly rich and overwhelming with flavors/spices; fried/pan seared dishes were literally soaking in butter, which brought the flavor down. The service was impeccable, though. Not the same Bouchon as few years back - DO NOT RECOMMENDSpecial Features:
- A real findvannuysfoodieDined on 9/13/2014We dined at Bouchon with 3 friends on Saturday September 13th. Bouchon is hardly a secret, but being first time diners there, we were blown away by every single aspect of the restaurant, from the beauty of the main dining room, to the service in front-of-house, the bar and dining room, to the exquisite menu, quality and perfection of the food presentation, preparation and taste. For a 5 star restaurant it is surprisingly reasonable, and the bar there makes THE BEST Old Fashioned ever! There is every reason to recommend Bouchon to the most discerning diners and absolutely no reason not to put it high on anyone's list of places to experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trout heavenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014This is an amazing place. The loaf of French bread was a delight. Then the trout. It was just superb.Special Features:
- chefjudyDined on 9/11/2014The lamb was so tender however, the most memorable part of dinner was the chocolate mousse dessert. The best I've ever had-melts in your mouth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuccessOpus1Dined on 9/10/2014I was tying a very important project and knew the clients would enjoy the atmosphere at Bouchon. It makes you feel alive with the activity and professionalism. It says something about a person who goes to this restaurant, successful but not stuffy....We enjoyed our 3 hour lunch and concluded our business over great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll be back!chowhoundVIPDined on 9/9/2014We had the seafood tower. It was amazing. We can't remember ever having seafood like this, it was sooo fresh. Nothing was dry. Everything perfect including the sauces. What a treat. Having grown up on the east coast & living in L.A. for 20 years, we forgot how great fresh shellfish could be. Bravo to Bouchon!Special Features:
- DisappointingsawbellVIPDined on 9/5/2014This was not a good experience and I will not return. The service was as bad as it gets. We had to ask for our server three times before anyone arrived to take our order. The wine steward came to assist after requesting twice, and he did make a good recommnedation. The food was, at best, fair, and they forgot to bring our appetizers, which they did, later provide after our entrees for free. The shrimp cocktail was actually the best part of the meal. Overall it was an extremely unpleasant experience.
- Outstanding serviceTamarskiDined on 9/5/2014We came to celebrate a birthday. We had some appetizers and dessert. The focus of our meal was a dozen oysters and they were fabulous; four different kids, three each. Our server suggested some salads (heirloom tomato, and a special, soft-shell crab) which went well with the oysters. Add two desserts and a complimentary birthday dessert, and we left full and happy.Special Features:
- FABULOUS as alwaysChrisVIPDined on 9/5/2014Enjoyed our diner and surrounding as always, service is excellent, food dropped down one notch from previous visits. We had lamb shank and although it was tender, there were basically no vegetables, plating looked sparse.Special Features:
- luv2dineDined on 9/2/2014We sat on the lanai and it was cold. They said they would put the heater on but they didn't. That made it uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forget the chickenAndrewVIPDined on 9/1/2014I went for the fried chicken from the famous Ad Hoc recipe. This review is specific to the chicken other than to note that the entrance to the restaurant is complicated and uninviting. The service: No one came for between 5 and 10 minutes. Then, the chicken arrived almost immediately. I have been to Bouchon before and the service was first rate. The chicken was a terrible disappointment. The sides (we had two orders) were OK but way too small, the cornbread was thin and uninspired, but, worse, was the chicken. Start with four legs and two thighs. No white meat for $38 per person? The chicken was bland, not particularly crispy, and the thigh was both undercooked and so fatty and full of cartilege that there was less to eat than the leg.
- The Fried Chicken DisappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2014Before 7:00 PM and out of white meat? On an evening when the draw was specifically the Fried Chicken Special? And one of the dark meat pieces arrives raw in the middle? The Peach Cobbler is really peach crisp and WAY overpriced. Save your self the heartache and disappointment and go to KFC or El Pollo Loco. You will be happier.
- Another fabulous birthday night!AnnieDined on 9/1/2014Our family has been twice in the last month and Thomas takes such great care of us! First time for fried chicken night which is dynamite!Special Features:
- AdHoc Fried Chicken MondaysBardDined on 9/1/2014We had a group of six. We were seated in a nice quiet quasi booth. We all ordered the Fried Chicken. This is served on the first and third Mondays of the month. The service was great. The restaurant was a little too warm. My only criticism is the serving of the mashed potatoes was lite. The French fries were to die for as well as the oysters.Special Features:
- yumOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2014food is great. i like the attention to detail. Great food without the pretension. I hate restaurants that are stuffy.... Bring AD HOC to Orange County please. I hate coming to LA for good food.Special Features:
- Almost perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The service was very good and friendly. I asked to have my meat "blue", it was medium cooked. I told the people it was the birthday of the lady with us. I was expecting like in every restaurant a cake for her with a candle, nothing came,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch with the GirlsNewFigDined on 8/31/2014This is a great place for girlfriends to gather. It's also a wonderful place for a first date. The atmosphere lends itself to relaxed conversation. I would also recommend it for a bridal shower.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Service was good. Menu was very limited and food was just okay. We have been there several times. Not likely to return.
- Superb foodKKPulliamVIPDined on 8/30/2014Been to Bouchon multiple times. Never had any issues, always consistent in their quality, taste and presentation of their foods, excellent services. Menu selection isn't 'large' but 'just right'. Portion is adequate. Had their famous A.H Fried Chicken - worth trying (1 piece thigh, 1 piece drum and 1 piece breast w/ mash, greens and corn bread). We also had Escargot, french onion soup, steak, lamb, pasta, roast chicken. ALL WERE EXCELLENT. Their chicken for some reason were always tender and juicy. Will definitely continue to go.Special Features:
- Thomas Keller in houseGobi77Dined on 8/29/2014What a really special dinner. Thomas Keller was in house the evening we went. The food was perfection. I had the tasting menu and wasn't disappointed. My pickled heirloom tomato salad was summer on a plate. My daughter's steak frites was also a highlight of our meal. Our server, Arielle, was on pointe and very attentive. The whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tres BonPaulDined on 8/29/2014Excellent as always - the Trout Almondine is a must. I had the bib lettuce salad for the first time - great way to start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 808pcDined on 8/26/2014The food was excellent, I don't really care for tomatoes but!! the Salade De Tomates was excellent. Service a little slow but the overall dining experience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingdorflerDined on 8/24/2014service was not good at all. food was very sub-par given the pedigree of the owner. $32 for shrimp "hash?" the dish was literally maybe two shrimp diced into a stir-fry with some potatoes and squash in a buttery sauce. literally a rip-off. all else was exceedingly average as well.
- One of my favorites in LASweetloveVIPDined on 8/23/2014This is one of my favorite places in LA. The food is always outstanding, the restaurant is just beautiful, the sommelier was so delighted with the wine we chose it was wonderful.Special Features:
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Avid diner. Not keen on BH for dining generally, but felt like a change of pace. The hospitality was phenomenal and unquestionably one of the best dinners I've had in ages. The pate de campagne was the best I've ever had (including my travels to France) and the Steak Frites, while generally a obligatory afterthought for any "bistro" and pedestrian in its approach - there's was remarkable. The flat iron steak was had amazing texture, cooked perfectly and accompanied by some next-level maitre'd butter on top. And our server, Noah, alone would have been worth coming back for. Friendly, attentive, excellent recommendation and a genuine sense of concern for the enjoyment of our dinner. Can't wait to get back...Special Features:
- likedinner1234Dined on 8/23/2014food was very good, but we had to wait a very long time for my wife's dinner....and she had ordered the Mussels (which don't take very long to cook!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely restaurant. Great service.roomforimprovementDined on 8/21/2014Bit disappointed in the food. Nothing was amazing. The "skate" was tasty but not memorable. The chocolate mousse was tasty, but needs to be presented in a prettier way - maybe in a ramekin or bowl. The shape of the mousse was very bad - looked like something unmentionable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the food not the paceCheers83Dined on 8/21/2014We were there for lunch celebrating our engagement with our best friend. Food was excellent, server excellent, but the speed was not so great. Our second drinks never made it out before the end of our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quintessential favoriteFavoriteDined on 8/20/2014Among Thomas Keller fans. Food taste great. Service staff is commendable. Very reliable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not exactly Yountville...dwprodsDined on 8/19/2014We have dined in Bouchon in Yountville a number of times and have enjoyed it immensely. There is a bustle and an intimacy that rekindle the love we have for Paris bistros. Bouchon in Beverly Hills is far more Beverly Hills than it is Bouchon. The dress and decor are more or less the same, but the space has been amplified to such an extent that the ambiance and intimacy are gone. I suppose if 300 people filled the dining space that feeling might return, but overall I was disappointed with the experience. The entrance to the restaurant is completely off-putting - it is upstairs accessed through some downstairs dining. The food was fine - still the same Thomas Keller quality, although I felt the portions were a little undersized.
- BouchonForkboy22Dined on 8/18/2014Always an experience and a delight, and the food is amazing. On fried chicken night... and every night! Service and the maitre'ds... all spectacular.Special Features:
- WonderfulBouchonDined on 8/17/2014I took my boyfriend to Bouchon for his birthday. We went for brunch on August 17. I ordered the trout. Honestly, it was the best trout I have ever tasted. The chef somehow figured out how to create the perfect blend of flavors. My boyfriend got the chicken and waffles. Loved them as well, particularly the lavender butter. It was a really nice touch when they brought out a brownie and ice cream for his birthday This is a place I would recommend for special occasions or celebrations. The food, service, decor everything is perfect. If there is any area for improvement, it would be to perhaps let us enjoy the glasses of champagne a few moments longer before bringing out the food. However this was not a big deal. The service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NTNTDined on 8/17/2014The food was good and I would go back. The main server could have been better and other than taking our order, he didn't stop by very much. Those that took care of the water and bread were very attentive. Even the people at the bakery could have been friendly. When buying pastries, they seemed to be bothered that they had to help us rather than having a friendly happy attitude. But the thing that bothered us the most was we saw a dog walking around the restaurant. He didn't have a leash and walked around like he owned the place. We even saw him being carried into the kitchen and his owner was standing with him next to the food. We saw his owner talking to the manager and she even helped put items on the table so it is the managers dogSpecial Features:
- BouchonOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014We had to wait ten minutes for our table and while there were no seats at the bar it seemed like the hostess really wanted us to go there. Otherwise a very good meal, very good food and friendly service. A bit disappointed with the sommolier who didn't return in time to get our wines to pair with our courses as we had requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thomas Keller rocksAbsoluteRavingFanDined on 8/16/2014With the risk of sounding over the top, I mean to. We have been here before as well as other Bouchon locations and he never misses. Crispy salmon belly? Amazing. Quich for appetizer? Perfect. Mussels, rib eye, flat iron, grilled pork chop.....all perfect. Not to mention the French fries..... Sit on the deck and look down at the Montage courtyard and enjoy a unique spot among the hustle of LA.Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Overall outstanding, service disappointing, had to request better wine glasses, wine ordered came through some time after meal served, had to get up and pour our own wine and lemon slices ordered to go with trout never came. Dessert were comped and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedPeteVIPDined on 8/15/2014I have eaten at the Las Vegas and Yountville branches many times. This was my first time at the Beverly Hills location. I was generally disappointed with the food (not enough garlic on the escargots, etc). The service was indifferent and, at times, annoying. The server always seemed preoccupied by other matters. I had high hopes for this one.Special Features:
- CaroDined on 8/14/2014Fantastic location food ambience, visiting from Australia just loved everything about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely outdoor terracejakeDined on 8/12/2014lovely outdoor terrace, good french bistro, not exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingsmartnsavvyDined on 8/12/2014I have had many enjoyable meals here mainly on the cafe patio downstairs but the last two upstairs were disappointing. the service on the balcony was just awful both times. Waiters were poorly trained and unskilled. the food was a mix of good dishes and disappointments. Our foody friends from NYC were very disappointed in their dishes including a dry chocolate dessert that waiter did not even offer to replace. Lunch was nothing special but not bad. I look to Keller's restaurants to be exceptional though.Special Features: