Blend - Baton Rouge
304 Laurel St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70801Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $31 to $50
Blend - Baton Rouge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.blendbr.com/
- Phone: 2257575645x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Bar: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Wine Bar
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our entire venue or just the 2nd floor is open for hosting private events.
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com x
A word from Blend - Baton Rouge
At Blend, we create an atmosphere that blends exceptional wines, exquisite food, and freshly-mixed specialty cocktails with great company. Our eclectic architectural designs of wooden beams and exposed brick with modern touches create an atmosphere that is perfect for an evening out, finishing a business meeting, or a celebratory event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Blend - Baton Rouge reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.9Noise LevelModerate
romantic (7)late-night find (7)special occasion (7)notable wine list (7)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (5)hot spot (4)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Restaurant Week SuccesssararachelDined on 7/18/2014As always, a great specialty menu for restaurant week!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceFoodie4lifeDined on 7/17/2014Dinner and drinks were fantastic last night! The staff and wine list were incredible. Chef Eric Sibley created a great specialty menu this week. This is a great restaurant and hidden gem downtown!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekCarolVIPDined on 7/17/2014Our first visit & overall we were pleased. Food was good, and once we resolved a seating issue the service was very attentive. I was disappointed that although I had made a reservation no table was prepared for us. We were seated next to a four top plus a 6-month old child. They were loud & obnoxious, and I asked to be moved. We were finally successful in the reseating process, but the request and the reseating was handled very inexpertly and reluctantly. Once the owner was apprised of the situation by his staff, he was very attentive and he made certain staff was attentive as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Put on your bucket list for diningredfishDined on 7/16/2014Three friends went to Blend for a supper during Restaurant Week. The décor (cozy yet upbeat), service, attention to detail, food, and wine were all remarkable. We were even visited by the owner and the chef. Could not have been an more wonderful. A real gem that you should try if you want to be impressed. The food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2014It was an amazing experience. The waiter was probably the best I had ever had. It was very romantic and quiet and the food was absolutely fantastic.Special Features:
- Awesomesauce!!HillaryDined on 7/4/2014I made a reservation at Blend on a whim for 4th of July weekend because it was close to the hotel I was staying at downtown. What a find! My date and I had an amazing time ... the food was fabulous (try the alligator sausage, the scallops, and the shrimp flatbread), the drinks were great and the staff super friendly and attentive. We had the best time snuggled up on a couch 2 nights in a row. We will definitely be back! Thanks Blend! : )Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Blend - Baton Rouge reviews archive.
- Great place!Mike129Dined on 5/16/2014My wife and I had the best time at Blend! I will surely recommend this place to my coworkers, friends and family. The wine was great and I enjoyed the wine flight that I got. The food was also phenomenal. The service and management came around often to make sure that everything was going good and it was always great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday night treatfatmanadtVIPDined on 4/18/2014My wife and I were downtown for Live after Five. We decided to have a quick dinner before returning home. We decided to try The Blend. The place is full of high tables, couches, and nice soft chairs. We chose a high table near the back wall. We were immediately greeted by our great server. We ordered some wine and started enjoying the evening. Although, Brei was not offered on the menu, the server got the chef to add it to our order. Included were sausage and duck ham and flatbread.The Brie and sausage were great, ham, not so much. Next were fried green tomatoes with lump crab. Great stuff. Then came mushroom soup. Cleaned the bowl. We finished off the meal with a very tastie burger? The menu said the burger was to share. We did not listen.Special Features:
- GREAT for a grouptryingsomethingnewDined on 4/5/2014Went with a group of friends before an event. We all ordered and shared everything. It was all delicious and moderately priced so that no one was worried about breaking the bank. Great service, great food, great atmosphere. I've already told my husband this is where I want to go for our anniversary dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodBelleDined on 3/28/2014The food is always amazing and the staff is always friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for a quiet mealWalkingwineDined on 3/14/2014Enjoyed eating at Blend. Pleasant atmosphere with a pretty good wine list. Had some fromage and charcuterie which was very good. The flatbread we had was hit or miss, but the arancini was very good. Overall I wood recommend Blend based on the great service by Brittany, our lovely waitress, the nice ambiance, and some good wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely and Delicious!BubblesBevinsDined on 2/22/2014The food was delicious and the bar and restaurant was super romantic! My sister and I went to celebrate her engagement and had a wonderful meal and some lovely wine. Overall, it was the perfect "blend" of romantic ambiance and dining perfection. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- DisappointedTjarrDined on 2/14/2014Was really looking forward to trying this restaurant but we were very disappointed in service and food.Special Features:
- Blend came up on the short endIFeelCheated14Dined on 2/14/2014I read great reviews, heard great things, but fell short. the menu is scaled down to names w/a lacking description. extremely small portions. no prices except for a few drinks. The waiter was making my husband uncomfortable, flamboyant staff. At one point we ordered a bottle of wine that we were familiar with before and the waiter brings a completely different bottle out insisting it's a better fit with our meal. The wine was comparable to drinking kool aid in a glass. Turns out later it was a $65 dollar bottle of the worst wine combination. I am not sure whether it was the waiter or not but the employees are not as knowledgable as the reviews saySpecial Features: