bha! bha! Persian Bistro
865 Fifth Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: $30 and under
bha! bha! Persian Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bhabhabistro.com/
- Phone: 2395945557
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Michael Mir
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
A word from bha! bha! Persian Bistro
Welcome to bha! bha! persian bistro on the contemporary Royal Road that is Fifth Avenue South, Naples FL. With his new boutique bistro Michael Mir, (Executive Chef and Owner), will take you to a place where warm desert moonlight glows upon the sands, creates mystical illusions in far away dunes, and magically gives life to every jewel in it’s path. Silk fabrics entice the touch. World music is heard in the background. Aromas of delicate fragrant spices, sweetness in the air of simmering fruits, and the perfume of jasmine from the garden seduce you. Bold flavors from fresh meats, poultry and fish embrace the palate and soothe it with delicate strokes of the perfect union of flavors.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
bha! bha! Persian Bistro - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
bha! bha! Persian Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (71)neighborhood gem (45)special occasion (45)romantic (28)great for outdoor dining (20)hot spot (12)good for groups (11)notable wine list (10)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The food was superb and the service was great. Will definitely re-visit on your next trip to Naples!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!JJLJJRDined on 9/14/2014I just simply love Bha-Bha Bistro!! The Persian cuisine is by far one of my favorites ever! Michael the owner has the most amazing personality, friendly, funny, polite, and professional! I have been dinning at Bha-Bha Bistro for over 15 years as least once to twice a week and will continue to dine their!! I am always happy to recommend Bha-Bha to all of my friends and family who visit Naples, Florida.Special Features:
- RekindlingManguitoVIPDined on 9/13/2014First time at the new location and loved it! Our server was the best and so were the desserts! The main meal was great but the encore of the sweets was truly memorable. Can't skip the butternut squash cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bonita4Dined on 9/13/2014Their new location is great. The restaurant is lovely. The staff are attentive and the food is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Persian DelightGoodFoodHuntingDined on 9/9/2014Recommended by friends, this restaurant did not disappoint. The summer specials are an excellent value, both from a price and food selection perspective. I don't eat lamb, but there was plenty for me to choose from, and my husband, who does eat lamb, loved the preparation. Some cozy seating and quiet atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sophie6Dined on 9/8/2014interesting concept for foodies,as well as very friendly staff / owner. I would recommend it to others .Fill ups for wine are a good concept -.Food was delicious, enjoyed the talks given by the chef who is obviously very knowledgable about his subject. Would go again . good value for money .The Monday theme nights are a novel idea. Having been to the Silk Road myself, it was interesting to hear the chef`s explanation of the use of local ingredients in each course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodTorontoTrevDined on 9/7/2014Returned to Bha Bha on Sept. 7th, 2014 after 18 month absence (due to our distance). The food is still amazing and very tasty, service was great and will return again next winter when we vacation again in Florida.Special Features:
- Middle eastern delightsTable4TwoDined on 9/6/2014For those looking for something a bit different from the artisitically drizzled "new American cuisine" fare on Naples' main drag, there's Bha Bha. BB's middle eastern menu offers unusual items for the adventurous and recognizable fare for the less so. Lamb in many variations is featured, as expected, but fish is fantastic as well--witness the pomegranate salmon we enjoyed on a recent visit. Another bonus is a quiet and luxurious setting where conversation with the person across the table is actually possible. Service by the all male staff is attentive and impeccable. Bha Bha means "yum, yum" and we couldn't agree more.Special Features:
- WowNavidDined on 9/5/2014Great food, great menu, great service, great atmosphere. I'm definitely coming back next time I'm in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vacation DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014The meal was really great. We were seated promptly, and the dishes also arrived in a timely manner. The appetizers were fantastic - particularly the lamb meatballs and deep fried eggplant. The entrees were also good, but it was hard to beat the appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placechicajillVIPDined on 9/4/2014I love it here. I love the rich colors of the decor. Service (in early September) was fantastic. All of the food uses interesting, delicious & used tantalizing spices. Many lamb & chicken choices on the menu.Special Features:
- Fantastic In Every Way!FoodieVIPDined on 9/3/2014The food and service were outstanding. My husband said his salmon dish was the best salmon he ever ate. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunshineDined on 9/2/2014Food and atmosphere were fabulous. Our waiter Alexander was wonderful. Highly recommend. Miss the belly dancers which you used to have in the Pavillion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!suzie2013Dined on 8/30/2014By far the best Middle Eastern food I have ever had! Can't stop raving about it! If you ever get to Naples don't miss it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ethnic experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014Our dinner was very unique. The special seasonings & sauce were a delightful change! The lamb is their specialty & we were not disappointed. The shrimp dish was very delicious for the non lamb lover. There is also chicken dishes on the menu for options! The baklava was very delicious! We also tried ice cream made with orange water & it was very tasty! Fun experience & nice atmosphere. Would definitely go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- CruiseVIPDined on 8/24/2014This is our second time at bha! bha! Persian Bistro. The food was very good and the service was the same. They are very helpful in recommending some of the dishes you should try, never a bad recommendation. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Place-for us; same great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014New location, yet it remains fantastic. The meals are superbly prepared and service was top-notch. It remains in our Top Five of SWFL restaurants. Would like to see a few more vegetarian dishes.Special Features:
- JayTVIPDined on 8/22/2014If you are looking for Lebanese food in the heart of Naples this is the place. We are lucky to have this restaurant here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent Persian foodTwigsVIPDined on 8/10/2014First visit on recommendation from friends - simply put, everything was excellent! food, drinks, service and ambiance - we will be back many timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb-Lover's Delight!CowgirlKathiDined on 8/10/2014This was only my second visit to the Bha Bha, but it was well worth the wait! My meal was prepared to perfection and the portion was so generous, I packed half of it to bring home for leftovers the next day. The presence of Georgia (the fortune-teller) was also a great bonus! My friend and I talked with her after we had finished our meal and really enjoyed having our cards read. This could be a big draw if done on a regular basis -- a great idea for off-season or on nights that you don't usually have a lot of business. Keep up the great work! I will anxiously await my next visit!Special Features:
- RegalNaples1VIPDined on 8/3/2014The food, service and ambience were over the top and fit for royalty. Our waiter Mario could not have been any more accomodating. We took our time, were not rushed and savored it all. Everything was superb!Special Features:
- Great meal and nice decorSWFLTravelersDined on 8/3/2014The food was delicious and plentiful. We have eaten at this restaurant before and always have a great meal. The lamb dishes are perfectly cooked and are our favorites. We will go back again soon.Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 7/31/2014Jeff, our waiter, was very accommodating! The lemon grass martini is a winner. Everyone in our party enjoyed their food...mussels, shrimp and lamb. Loved the hearts of Palm salad too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceJerseyborn56Dined on 7/24/2014Food was very good and service was very good. Would have liked some bread with the meal. Thought it was a little pricey.Special Features:
- DinnerMarkJVIPDined on 7/21/2014Picked this place based on some local's feedback about the place. Was not disappointed! Was very pleased with service, attitude of staff, food, and total experience. Will definitely be back. Many restaurants (local and otherwise) could learn something from this place -- service was not rushed, wait staff was attentive, but not pushy and food was perfect.Special Features:
- Quality of foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/15/2014The quality of the meals for the four diners at our table was excellent and different from the standard fare restaurants in that the food had a mixture of spices and tastes not found in ordinary meals.Special Features:
- Sophisticated farekeaton7VIPDined on 7/15/2014If you are looking for food that is not mundane, Bha! Bha! is the place. The lamb is wonderful. For dessert, be sure to try the Persian ice cream.Special Features:
- Never disappointsJb46Dined on 7/14/2014Bha!Bha! has long been a favorite of ours, for its days in the Pavilion shopping center to its relocation to 5th Avenue. Their menu always offers something intriguing, unusual and delicious. The lamb dishes are always winners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hurry up!gingerbrandyDined on 7/12/2014We love the food! However we have not enjoyed the service here since they moved to this location. It is always rushed. No such thing as a 1 1/4 hr dinner. We were constantly being asked if we wanted drinks, then if we decided on our entrees or wanted apps....our menus were open!! If our waiter stopped interrupting us every 3 minutes we could catch our breath & make choices. Even after we ordered drinks, apps, he was at our side. they had a few open tables, so it was not like they had a mad rush. Could not wait to get out of there. We took 1/2 our meals home to enjoy. We did notice the same waiter do the same approach to the tables on either side of us. Tables are placed so close to each other that it's like you are together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceernieDined on 7/12/2014Waiter was slow, did not know specials, and only returned once during the meal to see if we needed drinks or something else. Desert menu was not provided. Quality of food was less than previous visits.
- CruiseVIPDined on 7/11/2014This was our first time at this restaurant. Our friends told us to try Persian food. Our server Fernando was exceptional. I had an e-mail from our friends as to what we should try, he showed us what they had that matched their recommendations. We will definitely be back again. Glad we tried sometime new. Can't wait to return. Would highly recommend that anyone interested in trying something new should go to this restaurant, they will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Surprise!lioncompassDined on 7/5/2014We weren't sure what to expect going in, but it was a great surprise that exceeded expectations. That food was authentic and the specials added to what was already a surprising variety on the menu. Service was excellent as well. They even held our table for an extra half hour because it was training so hard that we couldn't get from the parking lot to the restaurant. Will definitely visit this place again when I am in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Timer!IloveFOODDined on 7/5/2014This was our first time to this restaurant and we've never had any Persian food before. The food was delicious, your taste buds will love you for it. I had the Lamb Shank special with tomatoes, mushrooms, eggplants, garlic and onions. My husband had the mixed kabobs. They were both amazing. We also had the chocolate cake dessert, that was yum too. We will definitely come back again to try all the other dishes on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bha! Bha! We'll be back...Frank2304Dined on 7/5/2014Excellent overall restaurant experience. The food was excellent. Try the salmon! The service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhilippePhilippeDined on 7/4/2014Food was delicious ,we will come back with Friends:)Special Features:
- Wonderful FindmjarvisDined on 7/3/2014My girlfriend recommended this restaurant and we were not disappointed. I'm a vegetarian - the Aash soup & pomegranate salad were delicious. My husband order a lamb dish and said it was quite good. The service was great. We will go back again especially for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Excellent Waiter!CaroDined on 6/27/2014I've been here twice and the food and service was consistently excellent on both occasions. I'll be back for the Aash Soup - it's the best soup I've ever tasted! The owners and staff at Bha! Bha! are clearly dedicated to running a top-notch, world class bistro and they do it very well.Special Features:
- SpikeVIPDined on 6/26/2014Bha Bha was the very first restaurant we dined at when we moved to Naples. It was wonderful then and continues to be wonderful. Our server, Mario, is the best of the best and it was a delight to have him wait on us again. We love the new 5th Avenue location and will be back again and again. Bob and I send our very best to Bha Bha's owner, Michael Mir.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpentableDined on 6/24/2014Had not dined here before. Would definitely return. Flavours both interesting and delicious. Service friendly and informative.Special Features:
- A Jewel in the Heart of NaplesDecadeinNaplesDined on 6/18/2014Our friends have been encouraging us to try Bha!Bha! Persian Bistro for years. It consistently gets rave reviews and we are usually adventurous diners. For whatever reason, we put off dining there, but now we regret what we've been missing. We will definitely be back! We all ordered something different and our table favorites for the night turned out to be the Lavash appetizer and the Spicy Kermani Beef entree. The service was warm, friendly and attentive. We were surprised at how busy it was on a Wednesday night during the summer, so be sure to make reservations.Special Features: