Bar Nineteen 12 @ The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bar Nineteen 12 @ The Beverly Hills Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dorchestercollection.com/en/beverly-hills/the-beverly-hills-hotel/restaurants-bars/bar-nineteen12/
- Phone: 3102731912x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 1:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wine
A word from Bar Nineteen 12 @ The Beverly Hills Hotel
Named in honor of the year the hotel first opened, Bar Nineteen12 offers two distinct settings; an elegant indoor bar and a beautiful terrace overlooking the pool, gardens and towering palms of Beverly Hills. Featuring light fare, unique cocktails and the best sunset in Beverly Hills.Continued
On select nights, Bar Nineteen12 comes alive with live music performances.
On select nights, Bar Nineteen12 comes alive with live music performances.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bar Nineteen 12 @ The Beverly Hills Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (4)romantic (4)scenic view (3)hot spot (3)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)late-night find (3)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- MusicdlgeemanDined on 8/22/2014We went to see the group Sip of Soul. They were outstanding. Excellent musicians, great playlist and wonderful vocals. Also, the room has a good sound and space for dancing -- very nice ambience overall.Special Features:
- Nice live vocal musicBebeDined on 7/30/2014The bar has great ambience and setting with lovely live music.Special Features:
- Fun night. Yilin & Dave great.JimCDined on 7/30/2014We had a great time. Yilin & Dave (the entertainment the night we were there) were wonderful. Service was great, food very good. So much fun being at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Great for a special occaision.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 28 reviews are from the Bar Nineteen 12 @ The Beverly Hills Hotel reviews archive.
- Great Live Music and best SouffléleafinLADined on 6/20/2014Came on a friday night. Not too many people but many enough to have a nice vibe. Jazz band is amazing, create a very lively atmosphere. Best part is the chocolate Soufflé. Lovely service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Live musicOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/27/2014Great live music. highly recommend Luca Ellis on Thursday nights! Sings great jazz standards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent So Cal Hidden Gemlmintz6729Dined on 3/21/2014I have lived in LA for most of my life and had only visited the Beverly Hills Hotel once. I was looking for a fun and exciting nightspot to treat my good friend to for her birthday and Bar 1912 came highly recommended to me from another friend. I made reservations for 9:30 and were pleasantly surprised to have a nice outside table waiting for us. The server was attentive and we ordered two glasses of port and the chocolate soufflé. The port arrived minutes and we started to really take in the atmosphere. They had a jazz band the atmosphere had a nice buzz and feeling to it. When the soufflé arrived it was delicious. We stayed until after midnight and as we left we both commented how busy it was and how we would definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rainy Welcome to CA (Oscar Weekend)GradingMachineDined on 2/28/2014My partner wanted to eat somewhere on iconic Sunset Blvd. She loved my choice of Bar Nineteen 12 @ The Beverly Hills Hotel. We enjoyed a bottle of Inception, a Pinot Noir that I recommend highly. We shared the lobster tacos and a sumptuous cheese plate. The cheese plate was a very generous serving. Our amiable food server had the remaining cheese packed for us in a lovely to-go box, so the memories of dining at Bar Nineteen 12 could continue the following day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Frank Sinatra Thursday Nights!LoveToDineVIPDined on 2/27/2014Enjoyable atmosphere. Amazing Frank Sinatra singer performing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!kfelt357VIPDined on 2/14/2014A trip to Bar Nineteen12 is a fantastic evening. From the live music, to the outstanding service, to the exquisite food, this cannot be beat! Yes, you will pay a little more, you are in the Beverly Hills Hotel, but it's well worth it. You are treated like royalty, because the party seated next to you is royalty. The music cannot be beat, and there's just enough room for a little dancing. We did have 2 small mishaps during the evening, but you would have never known it, because management took care of them impressively.Special Features:
- my Birthday PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/22/2014I was a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL and I truly enjoyed with my family and my friends my party at The Bar Nineteen 12 @ The Beverly Hills Hotel . The service , the music, the spirit of this place is amazing . I LOVE IT !!! Thanks t .Special Features:
- Fabulous eveningmonalisa4VIPDined on 10/19/2013It was a fabulous evening from start to end, the appetizers were excellent, the service was great but the enertainment was the best. The enertainment Jeanine Puente and her band made the whole evening. We were there to celebrate a birthday and the energy and music were sensational i would highly recommend bar 1912 esepecially if Jeanine Puente is performing with her hot band.Special Features:
- I have been to this venueDivinedivaDined on 10/17/2013I have been to this venue several times and decided to invited a few friends to join me their to celebrate my birthday. The cocktails, finger foods and the great music by Lamint Dozier, Jr was wonderful. It will be a memorable night for me and my group. Everything was on point! I can't until the next time he is performing there. I and others will definitely be there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunLondongirlDined on 8/30/2013I went here with my husband and two teenage daughters - sadly as they are both under 21 we had to leave by 9pm which I was not aware of!!! as we only arrived at 7.30pm it didn't give us much time to soak in the atmosphere or hear the live Jazz which started at 9 - shame... It was very quiet and the first waitress still seemed unable to attend to us which was a surprise given the hotels reputation. however another great girl stepped in after we sought her out and all was well - the cocktails and virgin cocktails for our girls were great and the food excellent. Would return although as a couple next time...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazzy Boy Jeff Band - AwesomeFirsttimegrannyDined on 8/27/2013I really enjoyed Jazzy Boy Jeff, and how I danced the night away! Lots of fun!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was my first time I enjoyed.papaitoDined on 8/24/2013It was my first time I enjoyed. I look forward to go back soon with a nice friend.Special Features:
- Very nice!sas75VIPDined on 8/21/2013I met 2 business colleagues here for a casual dinner outside on the patio. We ended up ordering several appetizers including the soup, mussels, hummus & pita, sliders, lobster tacos & desserts (carrot cake & berry cobbler). Everything was good. The mussels were fishy tasting and smelling so we didn't finish them. Everything else was very good. The service was good and the outdoor ambiance was really nice.Special Features:
- Great for pre dinner drinksLavisitorDined on 8/9/2013Went for a few drinks before my boyfriends birthday. It's was a little quiet which we didn't mind. We sat outside and the subset was gorgeous. Drinks were great and they brought out a dessert and candle for my boyfriend. It's expensive but great for a special occasion. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oppressive SecurityOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/30/2013We made the mistake of arriving at the hotel as we later learned at the same time as a major Soccer team was in residence . In an attempt to keep soccer fans out of the hotel, security was obstrusive and it made for an unpleasant experience. First hotel officials escort you from your car to the restaurant, I gather so you won't make any detours (this is after interrogating you before entering) The hotel is a few minutes from my home and I thought it would be a nice experience for my house guests last evening in LA. What a mistake. If we had not arrived separately and valet parked our cars, we would have left immediately and never gone to the restaurant.
- Who brings kids in to a bar?AlanDined on 5/25/2013It's a very attractive place but service let us down, and a nearby both had little kids and birthday balloons. A bar is not the place for a kids birthday party - why did they let them in? There was also an obnoxious cigar smoker. The Beverly Hills Hotel should be able to do better than this.
- Kentucky Derby sensation-opentable41Dined on 5/4/2013Bar Nineteen 12 was the perfect open air spot for viewing the Kentucky Derby and meeting fun people. Waitresses and barkeeps were very attentive...music at 4 P.M. after the Derby was first class with Eddie Wakes' group. First time there as we always go to the Polo Lounge, but now this can be a favorite! Very cool! There is music several nights of the week so u can find me there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2013My wife and I really enjoyed our post-dinner nightcap here. Fantastic all girl jazz band with extremely friendly staff. My wife was made to feel like royalty which pleased me to no end. I don't drInk liquer but my martini maven wife really enjoyed her cocktails. Thank you Open Table for making it a seemless and enjoyable reservation.Special Features:
- Bar Nineteen 12? More like 1995.JamieDined on 4/6/2013If you want expensive drinks in a lounge that looks like you are at the Marriot near the LAX this is the place for you. We had the sampler platter ($50) and I have had better food at a food court at the mall, for about 1/5 the price. The ONLY saving grace was the waitress. She was FANTASTIC. Oh, and did I mention that they create "mood" with Christmas tree lights behind Bed,Bath and Beyond drapes? And this is the BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL? The furniture is by Front Gate. If this is your kind of place, go for it.
- Upon arrival there was nostarDined on 4/5/2013Upon arrival there was no one(host) at the front. The individual looked at me without greeting me and allowed me tho stand there while they continued to talk to someone. Not very inviting. The wait staff was nice.Special Features:
- Amazing food and vibe. DefinitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/13/2013Amazing food and vibe. Definitely coming back. Old school Beverly Hills.Special Features:
- Perfect. Great music, ambience,TikiTexVIPDined on 3/10/2013Perfect. Great music, ambience, drinks and service.Special Features:
- As a fourth generation BeverlyOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/18/2013As a fourth generation Beverly Hills native my family has been enjoying the hotel since it first opened and it never fails to live up to the hype. I have been many times before, but most recently my husband and I came here for cocktails (we had the Mai Tai and the Diablo) and some light food (Lobster tacos and sliders) and it was absolutely delicious. Service is wonderful, ambiance is romantic and the crowd is always interesting. Despite what others may think I do not think it is that expensive, it's the Beverly Hills Hotel, not the Holiday Inn. Can't wait to return soon. My advice, if you want a more personal and quiet experience go during the week; still an interesting crowd but without the wannabes/noise.Special Features:
- gorgeous seating!!!!!!!!!!!HammyVIPDined on 12/15/2012gorgeous seating!!!!!!!!!!! looking out onto the palms of beverly hills. a little pricey for cocktails but they are quite good. Go to celebrate yourself!Special Features:
- What a hidden gem! EveryoneOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/1/2012What a hidden gem! Everyone knows the Polo Lounge, but this place was great & really enjoyed the live entertainment...can't wait to visit again!Special Features:
- Our service was wonderful.....shaman500Dined on 10/19/2012Our service was wonderful..... the server was energetic, fun and very accomodating to our needs. The appetizers were very tasty and a perfect size. The drinks, however, were not good. How can you mess up martini's? Our Grey Goose martini's tasted like they were made with pepper. We sent them back once, they made them again, and they still tasted like pepper. I could understand one person's tastebuds being off, but there were 4 of us drinking the same vodka and we all thought the drinks were bad. The server was very apologetic and offered to re-do them, but we were on a time schedule and didn't have the time. Not an early evening hot spot - only 10 of us in the entire bar, but suspect it got REALLY BUSY after 10:00. Still had fun.Special Features:
- Unforgettable Evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/10/2012Great food, great drinks, and great service. We had a large group celebrating a birthday and the live entertainment played and sang happy birthday to the birthday girl as we were bringing out the cake. The timing couldn't have been better, thank you to the singer, Eddie Wakes. The highlight of the evening was receiving a free bottle of Dom Perignon from a gentlemen my boyfriend and I chatted with while waiting for the rest of our party to arrive. The night couldn't have gone any better, I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great music on Thursday night,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/30/2012Great music on Thursday night, Luca Ellis. Fabulous. Highly recommend seeing him in this great famous hotel.