Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The dinner menu offers a modern-American twist on the classic steakhouse, serving prime steaks cooked to perfection on an 1,200 degree infrared grill, fresh seafood, and signature side dishes. Entrees are served with a choice of a signature sauce, adding flavorful variety to the meal.
Westbank Grill is also open for breakfast daily, providing guests with a choice of both healthy and hearty options to fuel them in the day's wild western adventures.
Cancelling or changing your reservation within 24-hours of your reservation time may incur a $50 fee per person.
Reservations are for inside dining only and are strongly recommended. Available from 5:30pm-8:30pm June10th through September 11th for dinner only.
Please contact Piste@JacksonHole.com for parties of 7 or more. Due to being a small restaurant booking multiple reservations for large parties does not guarantee seating together or close together.
*Guests with confirmed Piste dinner reservations are provided complimentary access to the Bridger Gondola. Guests accessing The Deck and do not plan on dining in Piste are required to purchase Gondola tickets from the main ticketing office.
- MPMaryannPChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur aervuce and food was incredible They were busy yet the sequencing was perfect and the staff were extremeky attentuve. The food was creative delicious and exceptionalMore infoWestbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson HolePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Teton Village•4.6
- CSCynthiaSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food, service and view was incredible!! We would definitely come again!!More infoContinuum Bar and GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Teton Village•3.8
- MRMichelRvipAtlanta Metro •13 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Great food yet a little pricey. Fondue is excellent.More infoThe AlpenhofPrice: Moderate• Swiss• Teton Village•3.5
- JNJenniferNvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews4.0Dined on Mar 8, 2023Quiet but we were there in the late evening. I suspect daytime dining with a big boisterous ski crowd, it is a lot noisier.More infoThe Handle Bar – Four Seasons Jackson HolePrice: Expensive• American• Teton Village•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The quality of food was incredible. You can tell the owners really care about what they’re doing.More infoMangy Moose Restaurant and SaloonPrice: Expensive• American• Teton Village•4.4
Discover Teton Village
Scenic Teton Village, Wyoming, is located at the base of Rendezvous Peak about 12 miles from Jackson Hole. This skier's paradise has more than 10 wonderful restaurants that are great places to kick back after a full day on the slopes or for a quick bite at lunchtime. Golf, hiking and horseback riding make this community a popular summer getaway in the Teton Mountains. Innovative dishes are served to hungry guests in rustic settings or in more contemporary atmospheres by friendly staff members. Chefs often use locally sourced ingredients to create dishes like elk burgers, racks of lamb, and chicken-fried steaks. Make sure to start your busy day in Teton Village with a big breakfast that includes toast with chokeberry preserves.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Teton Village is Piste Mountain Bistro
- Granite Ridge Cabin 1
- The Aspens Racquet Club
- Teton Mountain Lodge and Spa, a Noble House Resort
- Apartment Buckwheat 3530
- Apartment Four Seasons II 7200
- Macker's Cabin
- Lake Creek Cabin
- Rendezvous Mountain
- Cottonwoods Apartment
- Jackson Hole Resort
- Inn at Jackson Hole
- Teton Valley Lodge
- The Cove Home
- Snake River
- Fox Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Cottagewood House
- Morley Manor Home
- Bray House
- Teton Pines Home