Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The dinner menu offers a modern-American twist on the classic steakhouse, serving prime steaks cooked to perfection on an 1,200 degree infrared grill, fresh seafood, and signature side dishes. Entrees are served with a choice of a signature sauce, adding flavorful variety to the meal.
Westbank Grill is also open for breakfast daily, providing guests with a choice of both healthy and hearty options to fuel them in the day's wild western adventures.
Cancelling or changing your reservation within 24-hours of your reservation time may incur a $50 fee per person.
Reservations are for inside dining only and are strongly recommended. Available from 5:30pm-8:30pm June10th through September 11th for dinner only.
Please contact Piste@JacksonHole.com for parties of 7 or more. Due to being a small restaurant booking multiple reservations for large parties does not guarantee seating together or close together.
*Guests with confirmed Piste dinner reservations are provided complimentary access to the Bridger Gondola. Guests accessing The Deck and do not plan on dining in Piste are required to purchase Gondola tickets from the main ticketing office.
- JJahmalvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Enjoyed our 5th anniversary wedding celebration. Spa day and dinner at the Four Seasons was excellent. Thank you. Special recognition for Liz, Evan, Kyle and Shelby at the Spa. 💯🙏🏿More infoWestbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson HolePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Teton Village•4.6
- JjimmyChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 7, 2023quaint, quiet, relaxing, excellent location and service; good menu selection, excellent service; great value; so good we went back the followong night for dinner. we highly recommend ASPENHOFF restaurant when you are in Jackson HoleMore infoThe AlpenhofPrice: Moderate• Swiss• Teton Village•3.8
- CSCheyanneS1 review5.0Dined on Sep 5, 2023This was our first time at Piste Mountain Bistro. 10/10 food, 10/10 atmosphere, 10/10 service. The music was great, seating was comfortable and spacious. We were the last guests in the restaurant and we never felt rushed to leave. It was a good experience over all. The weather was not great, overcast and foggy, but we will be back for sure! The gondola ride was pretty smooth and comfortable as well, great views! Definitely put this on your list of things to do/see while in Wyoming!More infoPiste Mountain BistroPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Teton Village•4.5
- JNJenniferNvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews4.0Dined on Mar 8, 2023Quiet but we were there in the late evening. I suspect daytime dining with a big boisterous ski crowd, it is a lot noisier.More infoThe Handle Bar – Four Seasons Jackson HolePrice: Expensive• American• Teton Village•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The quality of food was incredible. You can tell the owners really care about what they’re doing.More infoMangy Moose Restaurant and SaloonPrice: Expensive• American• Teton Village•4.4
Discover Teton Village
Scenic Teton Village, Wyoming, is located at the base of Rendezvous Peak about 12 miles from Jackson Hole. This skier's paradise has more than 10 wonderful restaurants that are great places to kick back after a full day on the slopes or for a quick bite at lunchtime. Golf, hiking and horseback riding make this community a popular summer getaway in the Teton Mountains. Innovative dishes are served to hungry guests in rustic settings or in more contemporary atmospheres by friendly staff members. Chefs often use locally sourced ingredients to create dishes like elk burgers, racks of lamb, and chicken-fried steaks. Make sure to start your busy day in Teton Village with a big breakfast that includes toast with chokeberry preserves.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Teton Village is Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
- Cody Peak Lodge
- Granite Ridge Homestead 3
- Rainbow Trout Apartment
- Apartment Timber Ridge 3700
- Granite Ridge Homestead 2
- Tamarack Apartment
- Woodlands Apartment
- Elkhorn Lodge Apartment
- The Aspens by Vacation Roost
- Teodori House
- Teton View Cabin
- Apartment Mountain Maple 3916
- Teton Pines Home
- Tuckaway House
- Barry House
- Snow Ridge