Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations for inside main dining area only. Outdoor dining is first come, first serve.
Open breakfast, lunch and dinner, in the summer months we invite you to relax by the lake with a meal or one of our famous Huckleberry Daiquiris. The lodge and Trapper Creek Lounge offer free wireless internet, 3 flat screen TV’s, air conditioning and a commanding view of Priest Lake and Chimney Rock. July and August offers Sunday Night movies on the lawn.
We have designed a menu that allows us to be creative on a daily basis, and work within the limits of what is in season and available. We are always looking for unique ingredients to highlight. Local beef, regional fresh fish, local gardens, heirloom vegetables fruits and tomatoes. We describe our style as “Regionally Sourced Northwest Cuisine”. It just makes sense using local ingredients at the peak of their quality and freshness.
Try the butternut squash bisque or the tuna tartare to start out your meal at Luna Restaurant. The restaurant also offers an extensive dinner menu full of steak, seafood, pasta and more. For dessert, try the coconut cake or some of the house made gelato.
We keep a florist on staff and would love to provide you a custom bouquet of flowers for your special dinner out. Please call the restaurant (509.315.4613) to arrange your bouquet. (supplemental price of $40)
We bring you Brazil’s traditional churrascaria-style (barbecue) cooking with hearty chunks of all-you-can-eat prime meats and seafood, slow-cooked and roasted to perfection by the radiant heat of glowing embers to bring out their natural flavors.
Enjoy the same experience in which we delighted while growing up in Brazil — friends and family gathering around a full table of innovative cuisine to enjoy laughter and conversation. Complement your meats and seafood with seasonal fruits, crisp vegetables, homemade soups and stews, imported cheeses, and artisan breads from our all-you-can-eat salad bar.
Enjoy a Brazilian twist on the classic margarita. Caipirinha, the national drink of Brazil, is made with natural cane Cachaça for a refreshing and delicious cocktail. A variety of other cocktails, beers, and fine wines are also available, as are Brazilian-inspired appetizers.
If you’re having trouble finding a reservation, please visit our website: https://www.ethanstowellrestaurants.com/locations/tavolata-spokane/
Or call us at 509-606-5600
Corkage fee: $30 for first two, $40 for second two - maximum 4 bottles
We have a 10 minute grace period for reservations. We carefully take reservations so that we can ensure our guests can have a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Because of that, if you arrive with more guests than what your reservation was made for, we will always try our best but it is more than likely we won't be able to accommodate. You are beholden to your party size, your party size (unless circumstances allow) cannot be adjusted. We ask that you do not make multiple reservations with the intent to be seated together.
- OTOnTheGoVvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •15 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent experience!! We enjoyed the Big Night Out menu and absolutely enjoyed our overall experience: Cheese fondue, Salad, Meats & Seafood, including Lobster, Veggies, and Chocolate fondue. Love the Melting Pot sauces, too!! Service was exceptional- Aubrey - was attentive, enthusiastic, and helpful. We love to fondue!! And, we highly recommend the experience to people who enjoy to linger and converse over a meal. You can certainly tailor your dining experience to your appetite and budget. Parking in Riverfront Square is probably the best option. We found a spot a ways away. Highly recommend for a special occasion, splurge, or a fun night out!!More infoThe Melting Pot - SpokanePrice: Very Expensive• Fondue• Spokane•4.7
- MHMH618vipSeattle / Eastern Washington •19 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoDinner was spectacular! We go every year for Christmas but this was by far the best! Just bring back the spiked eggnog 🤣More infoGander and RyegrassPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Spokane•4.7
- RreefboySan Francisco Bay Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe loved our visit to Tavolata. Great service, food and location. We will definitely be back for another date night.More infoTavolata - SpokanePrice: Expensive• Italian• Spokane•4.5
- RSRobynSSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023This was my first time at this Twigs location and I really enjoyed it. I was not expecting how loud it would be because I didn’t know Santa was arriving at the mall, but the atmosphere in the restaurant was not chaotic, even though it was very busy. I appreciate that they have a gluten free menu. The dirty martini is really good.More infoTwigs Bistro and Martini Bar - River Park SquarePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Spokane•4.5
- LLeslieSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great. Steak very good. Service very good. No complaints.More infoSpencer’s for Steak and Chops – DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City CenterPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Spokane•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Spokane is a popular destination for groups traveling through Eastern Washington. The city’s iconic cuisine includes traditional barbecue dishes and various European influences. Malted waffle hush puppies make for delicious desserts at midnight. Bakeries in the area offer a wide variety of sweet and tart pastries that are the perfect finish to any meal. Spokane’s barbecue sauce is renowned throughout the country. It enhances the flavor of nearly any grilled meat, and several restaurants in the city feature it on their entrees. Spokane consists of mostly local eateries instead of large chain restaurants, which contributes to its homey atmosphere and the quality of its food.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 31 restaurants in Spokane. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Italian, American, Bistro, Northwest and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Spokane who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Spokane either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- 49N Chair
- The Davenport Lusso, Autograph Collection
- Captain J Mullan Historic Monument
- Webster Park
- Twin Mountain Fire Station
- Esmeralda Municipal Golf Course
- DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City Center
- Downriver Park
- Ash And Rowan Shopping Center
- High Drive Parkway
- Montvale Hotel
- Cannon Hill Park
- Peone Creek Park
- Grant Playground
- Hotel Ruby
- Nevada Park
- Palisades Park
- River Park Square
- Bottle Lake Research Natural Area
- Salnave Park