Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Greenhouse features full lunch and dinner menus, as well as appetizers, small and large bites and decadent desserts that change daily. It also offers a special Twilight Menu, with three-course meals ranging from light to hearty fare, and a Happy Hour menu that is featured in the bar. The extensive wine and beer list also changes daily, spotlighting local microbreweries and wineries, as well as perennial favorites that pair perfectly with the menu options. Greenhouse is open for lunch and dinner; information about private bookings for parties, meetings, receptions and corporate events is available on request.
We are small and proud to be an intimate restaurant. Being smaller allows us to focus on delicious food, inventive hand crafted cocktails and a curated, Northwest focused wine list.
Located on the waterfront in downtown Gig Harbor, our foremost goal is that every guest has a memorable experience. Brix 25 is the perfect fine dining experience for romantic occasions, anniversary's, family gatherings, business dinners or just because.
- BHBeddyHSeattle / Eastern Washington •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy favorite restaurant with great food & service! Calamari is the best!More infoGreen.HousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Gig Harbor•4.7
- Jjodypedersen40Seattle / Eastern Washington •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat Restaurant 😊We loved the food, service, and Stephanie manager came around to check on us. We will be back!More infoCopper & Salt Northwest KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Tacoma•4.5
- KKb18Seattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoNew ownership has been doing a fantastic job. Menu is more streamlined, food and drink quality are fantastic (tuna and avocado roll has a nice big solid piece of tuna, not diced), and interior is slowly improving too (better lighting in the entry and outside). While each time our hibachi chef has been great, our most recent chef was hands down the best we've had at any hibachi place we've gone to (including Bellevue and NY). While the 'surf and turf' ingredients were cooked as desired with that great maillard reaction you want from grilled meats, Chef's veggies stole the show - best restaurant veggies we've had in a very long time, including from restaurants in Vegas and NY. Keep up the great work, Gig Harbor Mizu! We'll be back to see you all soon!More infoMizu Japanese Steakhouse - Gig HarborPrice: Expensive• Steak• Gig Harbor•4.8
- EHEdwardH1 review4.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023This was our first time here and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. We are new to the area and were looking into recommended restaurants in gig harbor since we were looking to celebrate our wedding anniversary with a nice dinner and we’re glad with the choice we made. The staff was very friendly and we were seated right away. Setting up a reservation online was very easy and the complimentary glass of champagne when we arrived was very nice. I would definitely come back again to try some more of their offerings especially with their generous serving portions I know I’ll leave happy full again.More infoBrix 25 RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Gig Harbor•4.6
- DTDaveTSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The meal exceeded our expectations and, since we are frequent customers, were already fairly high since we know the experience is always good! Well worth the short drive across the Narrows Bridge to Gig Harbor.More infoAnthony's - Gig HarborPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Gig Harbor•4.5
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover Gig Harbor
Separated from Tacoma and Seattle by the Narrows Bridge, Gig Harbor is a waterfront town that has kept its small feel despite a recent population increase. The downtown area is highly walkable and a major dining hub. Many restaurants feature sparkling views of the Puget Sound, and diners have many options from which to choose. There's very little pretension here, with rustic taverns offering house-made chowder and seafood, authentic Italian and pizza, gourmet burgers, and even aromatic Thai curry. Gig Harbor celebrates Northwest cuisine like fresh salmon, fish and chips, and oysters, and you can find a wide range of choices from super casual to romantic and intimate. Wine lists tend to emphasize local offerings, and you'll never be far from a craft brew.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Gig Harbor is Mizu Japanese Steakhouse - Gig Harbor