- MTMikeTRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWent there for an early dinner during Happy Hour. Oysters were spectacular, as was their lobster roll. Can't wait to go back. Don't know why it took us so long to get there for our first time, but it certainly won't be our last - and we'll be back soon! Highly recommend.More infoPublic Fish & OysterPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Charlottesville•4.8
- KPKearaPVirginia •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food! Waitress was very accommodating for our large group and made the birthday girl feel special. Love the ambiance here!More infoThe LocalPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Charlottesville•4.5
- EGEdGuWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was our very first visit to the Black Cow Chophouse and we were SO pleased with the service, food, and ambiance! The cuts of beef we ordered (Petite Tender and Bavette) were perfectly prepared and the table sides we selected (Red Potato Smashers, Mushroom Ragout, and Broccolini) just outstanding. Not to mention the Belgian Chocolate Mousse dessert. On the spot we purchased a gift card for our daughter so she and her husband can soon have her own wonderful experience at this fine restaurant!More infoBlack Cow ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Charlottesville•4.8
- CCriticvipVirginia •92 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoNice setting, service and well prepared and tasty dishes. Went for brunch.More infoForked on MainPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Orange•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Exceptional experience in every possible aspect. Pristine yet intimate setting. Ethereal cuisine that brought me back to my days in Parma. The cinghale was tremendous, the bison out of this world. Wines here are so outstanding you forget they’re locally produced. Knowledgeable service that enhanced all facets of our time here. Cannot wait to return!More infoPalladioPrice: Expensive• Italian• Gordonsville•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Gordonsville, Virginia is located near Charlottesville and provides plenty of great dining options. One of the most common types of restaurants in town is the classic American diner. Down-home foods like fried chicken and mashed potatoes are must-haves in the area. Pair these restaurants with barbecue joints, and you have an unbeatable combination. You may also wish to try some of the diverse local offerings featuring international cuisines. Several Mexican places serve high-quality tacos, and fine dining French restaurants offer clams, coq au vin and escargot. Speaking of seafood, local oysters are king. Gordonsville is one of the best places for catching and eating oysters for you to enjoy in a number of area eateries.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Gordonsville is Palladio