College Station Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in College Station
Restaurant experiences trending in College Station
See what locals rave about in College Station
- DVDonVHouston •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoDelicious food and great service. Pricy but worth the indulgence for special occasions.More infoThe Republic Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• College Station•4.8
- MEMadelineE1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat place for dinner! I went here for my birthday and I had a blast.More infoLuigi's Patio Ristorante$$$$• Italian• College Station•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Texas •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful place for celebrating special occasions. Amazing food and service. Best memory!More infoChristopher's World Grille$$$$• Continental• College Station•4.8
- JJJonJvipHouston •15 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoKaitlyn was exceptional! Her service was timely, friendly and perfect! I would highly recommend primrose path and their staff! No order is too tall and the staff never comes up short! You couldn’t draw up a better experience! This was a great place to catch up with old friends!More infoPrimrose Path Wine Bar$$$$• Contemporary European• College Station•4.9
- CCathyvipHouston •152 reviews5.0Dined on May 27, 2023Four of us had lunch on Saturday. Two had chili and loved it. Two had corned beef sandwiches and loved them, All enjoyed good Bloody Marys.More infoGate 12 Bar & Grill$$$$• American• College Station•4.7
Discover College Station
Located in east-central Texas, College Station is situated in the middle of the beautiful Brazos Valley. The area is home to the well-known Texas A&M University and sees a large number of visitors each year. To meet the needs of the town's tourists, College Station offers a number of dining options. Many of these restaurants are the perfect mix of unique establishments and of chain eateries. You will find a sleek burger bar serving up fresh beef burgers and beer as well as award-winning Tex-Mex selections and margaritas. What better way to experience Texas cuisine than with fresh beef and delicious Tex-Mex? The town offers another true Texas staple: steak. Whether you are looking for a filling steak dinner or to grab a couple drinks, College Station has just what you are want.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in College Station. Our customers recommend Casa Do Brasil - College Station, The Republic Steakhouse and Christopher's World Grille
As of June 5, 2023 there are 16 restaurants in College Station. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian, Continental, Contemporary European and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in College Station who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in College Station either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station
- Central Park
- Oaks Park
- Anderson Track And Field
- Sadie Thomas Memorial Park
- Washington State Park
- Tigerland Stadium
- George Bush Presidential Library And Museum
- Homewood Suites by Hilton College Station
- Reed Arena
- Tanglewood Park
- Bonham Park
- Four Points by Sheraton College Station
- Lemon Tree Park
- Bee Creek Park
- Econo Lodge
- Manor Inn College Station
- Washington On The Brazos State Historical Park
- G Rollie White Coliseum