College Station Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in College Station
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Not only has Christopher's been voted 1st Place for Best Fine Dining four years in a row by the Best of the Brazos Valley, and won several awards for Best Fine Dining and Most Romantic by the Eagle's Reader's Poll, Christopher's has recently been featured in Texas Monthly magazine.
Reservations are recommend but Christopher's also welcomes walk-ins.
Visit our Bar & Patio for Happy Hour specials and a la carte entrée dining. And every Sunday, we offer an unlimited brunch that is family-friendly!
We offer private dining space, catering, and butcher cuts to go through our online ordering system. Visit our website to enquire about private event space or catering.
We're happy to serve the Downtown Navasota Railroad District. Red Board Tavern & Table is led by Executive Chef Craig Schmidt, a Northern Californian who first served as a member of the Alpha Company, 82nd Battalion 325th Airborne Infantry. After being among the first boots to hit the ground during the U.S invasion of Granada in 1983, he went on to acquire a Culinary Arts Degree from San Joaquin Delta College. Then went to add additional degrees in Baking and Pastry at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park NY. Chef's many years of expertise has aided in his selection of food pairings for our guests to enjoy.
Dress is business casual. Reservations are recommended.
Our menu is updated daily, based on what we have harvested from our garden during that given week. Our farm is located just seven miles from our restaurant. The climate and changing seasons play a major role in what we serve. It is our intention to always provide a variety of menu options and to accommodate any dietary needs.
See what locals rave about in College Station
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Texas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food and the friendliest staff! Definitely recommend. I will be coming back again!More infoChristopher's World Grille$$$$• Continental• College Station•4.8
- JMJamesMHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food! Great music and their ice was good as always.More infoLuigi's Patio Ristorante$$$$• Italian• College Station•4.5
- JJJonJvipHouston •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoKaitlyn was exceptional! Her service was timely, friendly and perfect! I would highly recommend primrose path and their staff! No order is too tall and the staff never comes up short! You couldn’t draw up a better experience! This was a great place to catch up with old friends!More infoPrimrose Path Wine Bar$$$$• Contemporary European• College Station•4.9
- FFrizzlesHouston •5 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoThe only reason why I didn’t rate everything outstanding was that we were in the high top tables. Much prefer standard seating. But Ryan was an excellent waiter and food was good. Mashed potatoes were just warm not hot like the rest of the meal so cooled quickly. Salmon was perfect. Steaks were almost perfect (had to send one back for a bit more cooking).More infoThe Republic Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• College Station•4.8
- CCathyvipHouston •152 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFour of us had lunch on Saturday. Two had chili and loved it. Two had corned beef sandwiches and loved them, All enjoyed good Bloody Marys.More infoGate 12 Bar & Grill$$$$• American• College Station•4.7
Discover College Station
Located in east-central Texas, College Station is situated in the middle of the beautiful Brazos Valley. The area is home to the well-known Texas A&M University and sees a large number of visitors each year. To meet the needs of the town's tourists, College Station offers a number of dining options. Many of these restaurants are the perfect mix of unique establishments and of chain eateries. You will find a sleek burger bar serving up fresh beef burgers and beer as well as award-winning Tex-Mex selections and margaritas. What better way to experience Texas cuisine than with fresh beef and delicious Tex-Mex? The town offers another true Texas staple: steak. Whether you are looking for a filling steak dinner or to grab a couple drinks, College Station has just what you are want.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in College Station. Our customers recommend Casa Do Brasil - College Station, The Republic Steakhouse and Christopher's World Grille
As of June 3, 2023 there are 16 restaurants in College Station. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian, Continental, Contemporary European and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in College Station who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in College Station either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station
- Central Park
- Oaks Park
- Anderson Track And Field
- Sadie Thomas Memorial Park
- Washington State Park
- Tigerland Stadium
- George Bush Presidential Library And Museum
- Homewood Suites by Hilton College Station
- Reed Arena
- Tanglewood Park
- Bonham Park
- Four Points by Sheraton College Station
- Lemon Tree Park
- Bee Creek Park
- Econo Lodge
- Manor Inn College Station
- Washington On The Brazos State Historical Park
- G Rollie White Coliseum