Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Open 11.30-4pm Tuesday to Sunday. We serve High Tea every day, we also offer a full lunch menu along with desserts and a list of over 60 loose leaf teas for your to enjoy at the teahouse or purchase to enjoy at home.
The Serenity Garden Tea House is a must for those wishing to experience the classic West Palm Beach lifestyle of a bygone era. Set in a beautifully decorated 1919 historic cottage, the Serenity Garden Tea House features wood floors and a fireplace that perfectly complement tables set with teacups of fine china, linen napkins, fresh flowers and teapots snuggled in their tea cozies. The Serenity Garden Tea House is THE place for afternoon tea - South Florida style.
Passion, discipline and the constant pursuit of excellence ensure high quality food and service at kitchen. Chef Matthew Byrne and his team prepare Contemporary American Cuisine using the highest quality seasonal and local ingredients to create a menu that is approachable yet refined and interesting.
We invite you to come enjoy a meal in our "kitchen", and look forward to serving you and making you feel as welcome as you would in a friend's kitchen.
Focus mainly on outside dining, French Grill House also has a small inside dining which can sit up to 30 people and a full bar with seasonal cocktails. We can't wait to accommodate your party soon
Reservations may be seated at tables of varying heights and sizes, including banquettes and low-lying sofa tables.
In addition to the main dining room, Il Bellagio features two intimate dining rooms designed to accommodate private parties. Each room is equipped with 2 LED flat screens, and A/V inputs and SKYPE capability. Each room can accommodate approximately 26 people. Banquet menus are available on our website. The restaurants outdoor patio offers impressive views of Rosemary Square during the day and is the perfect destination for a romantic dinner at night.
Il Bellagio’s menu features a variety of excellent pasta selections including Linguini Frutti Di Mare, Tortellini Alla Panna, and Pennette Harry’s Bar. Gluten Free options available upon request.
- PWPilotsWifevipKansas City / Kansas •45 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoTruly one of my favorite places to eat. The tomato pie is a stand out. We also ordered the fried green tomatoes with burrata (the sweet pepper jelly it’s served with is outstanding), roasted bone marrow with bbq short rib (wowza!), and broccolini with cheese. Everything was so good. For dessert we had the peach hand pie which was very good. We wished we were still hungry to keep making our way through the menu! Next time!More infoThe RegionalPrice: Very Expensive• American• West Palm Beach•4.7
- SQSuziQvipNew York / Tri-State Area •45 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sunday’s reservation was to accommodate a Kravis performance we were attending that evening. The dining was perfect. Our server, Abby, was wonderful, so friendly and efficient! It wasMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - West Palm BeachPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• West Palm Beach•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful experience! New Year’s Day dinner for a pre performance celebration! Attending Salute to Vienna at the Kravis Center!. I enjoyed the Angel Hair pasta with shrimp and it was absolutely delicious! A creamy light sauce! 6 huge shrimp! My brother in law ordered the rigatoni bolognese! Loved it! Large portion enough to share! Both came out piping hot and cooked perfectly! My sister ordered the Caesar salad! We ordered a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc which pared perfectly with our meals! Great service and atmosphere!More infoCity Cellar Wine Bar & Grill - West Palm BeachPrice: Moderate• American• West Palm Beach•4.5
- AMAndyMMemphis / West Tennessee •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was excellent. Osso buca was awesome! Service was spot on. Highly recommendMore infoIl BellagioPrice: Moderate• Italian• West Palm Beach•4.6
- CFCamesiaFvipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful interior and design with delicious food to match. Love all the locations and can’t wait to return!More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant West PalmPrice: Expensive• American• West Palm Beach•4.7
Discover West Palm Beach
The restaurant scene in West Palm Beach has expanded to a bustling assortment of smaller bistros and diners. In areas such as Marco Island, the cuisine is known for its modern twists on favorite dishes. If you love seafood, try spicy nori-seared ahi tuna, which offers a natural flavor that has never been frozen. Savory chimichurri-seared sea scallops are favorites among locals and travelers alike. Seafood in West Palm Beach is at its prime year-round, so you can take a relaxing drive down Royal Palm Way and stop at a charming restaurant with outdoor seating for a bite. If you're in town for a business conference or other group event, you can try larger platters of seafood that are oriented toward entire parties. The principles of experimentation and innovation are sure to please your palette.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in West Palm Beach include RH Rooftop Restaurant West Palm, Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap - West Palm Beach and HIVE Bakery & Cafe
- Centennial Square
- Residence Inn by Marriott West Palm Beach Downtown
- Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
- Palm Beach Zoo At Dreher Park
- Whisper Lakes Golf Course
- South Florida Science Museum
- Hyatt Place West Palm Beach
- Hilton Palm Beach Airport
- Courtyard West Palm Beach
- The Upper Level
- DoubleTree by Hilton West Palm Beach Airport
- Cross County Mall
- Lake Lytal Park
- Coral Island Charters
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central
- West Palm Beach Golf Course
- Holiday Inn Express West Palm Beach Metrocentre
- Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport
- McCarthy's Wildlife Sanctuary
- Palm Beach International Airport