Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Open 11.30-4pm Tuesday to Sunday. We serve High Tea every day, we also offer a full lunch menu along with desserts and a list of over 60 loose leaf teas for your to enjoy at the teahouse or purchase to enjoy at home.
The Serenity Garden Tea House is a must for those wishing to experience the classic West Palm Beach lifestyle of a bygone era. Set in a beautifully decorated 1919 historic cottage, the Serenity Garden Tea House features wood floors and a fireplace that perfectly complement tables set with teacups of fine china, linen napkins, fresh flowers and teapots snuggled in their tea cozies. The Serenity Garden Tea House is THE place for afternoon tea - South Florida style.
Open for lunch and dinner, with inside seating and a large patio guests can experience a bounty of creative dishes such as a spiny lobster “corndog” to a clam and chorizo pizza. Dinner options will present a Florida trio of snapper, which is accompanied by spiny lobster red potato mash; and the crab cake highlighting jumbo pieces of crab meat atop baby artichokes.
The House serves brunch on the weekends boasting sweet and savory favorites such as guava and cream cheese French toast and fully loaded Mexican-inspired fried chicken over a green chili and corn waffle.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in West Palm Beach, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Located just 2 miles from world-famous Palm Beach and across the street from The Square, Galley at Hilton West Palm Beach features interactive dining and custom cocktails creating a dining experience unlike any other. Expect chef-driven creations, a vibrant atmosphere and creative dishes focusing on global flavors.
- NNotsomuchNew York / Tri-State Area •34 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023Great food. Traveling in FL and picked this place as we love Mediterranean food. It was so enjoyable we booked it again the next night.More infoLeilaPrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• West Palm Beach•4.6
- SQSuziQvipNew York / Tri-State Area •47 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sunday’s reservation was to accommodate a Kravis performance we were attending that evening. The dining was perfect. Our server, Abby, was wonderful, so friendly and efficient! It wasMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - West Palm BeachPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• West Palm Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful experience! New Year’s Day dinner for a pre performance celebration! Attending Salute to Vienna at the Kravis Center!. I enjoyed the Angel Hair pasta with shrimp and it was absolutely delicious! A creamy light sauce! 6 huge shrimp! My brother in law ordered the rigatoni bolognese! Loved it! Large portion enough to share! Both came out piping hot and cooked perfectly! My sister ordered the Caesar salad! We ordered a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc which pared perfectly with our meals! Great service and atmosphere!More infoCity Cellar Wine Bar & Grill - West Palm BeachPrice: Moderate• American• West Palm Beach•4.5
- AMAndyMMemphis / West Tennessee •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was excellent. Osso buca was awesome! Service was spot on. Highly recommendMore infoIl BellagioPrice: Moderate• Italian• West Palm Beach•4.5
- CFCamesiaFvipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful interior and design with delicious food to match. Love all the locations and can’t wait to return!More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant West PalmPrice: Moderate• undefined• West Palm Beach•4.7
Discover West Palm Beach
The restaurant scene in West Palm Beach has expanded to a bustling assortment of smaller bistros and diners. In areas such as Marco Island, the cuisine is known for its modern twists on favorite dishes. If you love seafood, try spicy nori-seared ahi tuna, which offers a natural flavor that has never been frozen. Savory chimichurri-seared sea scallops are favorites among locals and travelers alike. Seafood in West Palm Beach is at its prime year-round, so you can take a relaxing drive down Royal Palm Way and stop at a charming restaurant with outdoor seating for a bite. If you're in town for a business conference or other group event, you can try larger platters of seafood that are oriented toward entire parties. The principles of experimentation and innovation are sure to please your palette.
Frequently asked questions
- Hyatt Place West Palm Beach
- Robert Mary Montgomery Armory Art Center
- Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
- The Upper Level
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton West Palm Beach Airport
- La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - City Place
- Homewood Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach
- Luxurious estate Vacations Homes
- Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn
- Lincoln Park
- Courtyard West Palm Beach
- Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
- Pahokee State Park
- Gulfstream Mall
- Centennial Square
- West Palm Beach Marriott
- Palm Beach County Convention Center