Miami Beach Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in South Beach
Restaurant experiences trending in South Beach
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Miami Beach
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Den serves Edomae Tokyo style sushi. The Den is a 18 seat counter, omakase style sushi restaurant, where Sushi chefs will guide guests through an authentic omakase experience. Most ingredients will be flown in directly from the Toyosu fish market in Tokyo. The Den serves a multi course menu with no a la carte options. Food menus is $250++ per guest. The Den has set seating times, open Tuesday-Saturday. All guest must consume raw fish. Bookings must be prepaid. Strict 24 hour cancellation. Please see more cancellation policy.
We inherited our love for tacos from our grandmother... and we think also for Beer and Tequilas, because here we only drink, eat and have fun... Well, our Grandma says that's the idea of life...
Like the Grandma’s taste…
but with the spiciness of a mother's scolding
-Speciality: Tacos, Margaritas and Have fun... we are experts on that...
We are locater right in Collins Ave between *th and 9th Street, Miami Beach
Mexican restaurant in Miami Beach.
Our kitchen features unique dishes created from scratch with fresh organic ingredients sourced locally.
We pride ourselves on eliminating any frozen or processed ingredients in our meals to elevate our guest dining experience.
The courtyard at Gabriel’s evokes the feeling of relaxation and tranquility, which makes it a great place for people who want to unwind after work or during their lunch break, or simply enjoy great food and environment during their vacations.
Sérêvène by acclaimed Chef Pawan Pinisetti is what you get when Japanese izakaya meets a French rotisserie. Unexpected flavor combinations set the scene for the restaurant situated within Hotel Greystone. Accompanied by dazzling cocktails and moderately priced for an experience valued ten times over, you'll never forget your first time, dining at Sérêvène.
All walk-ins and reservations are subject to a 2 hour maximum seating time.
Last dining orders must be placed by 11PM. Beverage service continues until 12AM.
**We cannot serve alcohol after Midnight.**
Hotel valet parking is $30 for 0-3 hours and $5 each additional hour.
Boat docking is also available on a first-come, first-serve basis for vessels up to 40 feet.
Dockage fee is $100 for up to 4 hours and $50 each additional hour.
Miss Gaby welcomes you to experience and enjoy beautiful and amazing cocktails crafted by our Mixologists
- MISS GABY BAR 2nd floor upstairs is open everyday from 12.00am to 2.00am.
- MISS GABY WILL BE OPEN ONLY FOR DRINKS AND THE BAR WILL BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
We are located at 22 Washington Avenue in Miami Beach. Enjoy gourmet pizza and casual fare in our magical setting South of Fifth.
FOR RESERVATIONS SEND US A TEXT MESSAGE TO +1 7867477145
WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESERVATION BY PHONE AND INSTAGRAM
Our outdoor seating is NOT guaranteed. We Will seat guest upon availability .
Due to the high volume of guest that we have, we ask for our table back in 2 hours up to 6 guests, to give other guest an opportunity to dine with us.
The Corner of Washington Ave & 7th St of Miami Beach is taken by Cuba and its Joy...
Cuban restaurant in Miami Beach
See what locals rave about in Miami Beach
- SMSergioMTasmania •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoNice atmosphere outside, the service was excellent specially our waiter Andres ! We discovered a new Lebanese cuisine (for us anyway) many new flavors! We were delighted and will be happy to come back.More infoByblos Miami$$$$• Mediterranean• South Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I would like to come back here again and again. The food is amazing!!!More infoLimoncello$$$$• Italian• South Beach•4.9
- MBMBresident63vipMiami - Dade •45 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We very much enjoyed our first visit to Paperfish. We were pleased with the hamachi tiradito, the pork and shrimp gyoza, the spicy tuna roll and the hamachi jalapeño roll. Drinks and service were also on point. We also appreciated several check-ins by Sebastian, presumably a manager. The prices were reasonable for South Beach in our opinion and the 20 percent service charge fairly standard these days. My one point of constructive criticism has to do with where we sat. We sat inside of the lovely restaurant but on the path for garbage to be regularly removed from the restaurant to some site outside the restaurant (we are not sure where). This may be the only way they have to remove trash throughout the night and if so we suggest they at least dress up the vessel that removes the garbage to perhaps match the decor of the restaurant. It would certainly be more pleasing to guests seated in that path than what is currently happening. The design of the restaurant is lovely so we imagine one of the creatives can come up with something much more pleasing while still being functional.More infoPaperfish Sushi South Beach$$$$• Izakaya• South Beach•4.6
- RNRaymondNvipChicago / Illinois •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Drinks great. Food great. Service ….. great-ish. The only negative was the music volume, which was sort of ridiculous. I gently asked the hostess if it could be turned down just a “teensy bit” and they did, which made the experience enjoyable instead of aggravating. I would return.More infoHavana 1957 - Ocean Drive$$$$• Cuban• South Beach•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing food. Fills your tummy. Go empty stomach.More infoHavana 1957 - Espanola Way$$$$• Cuban• South Beach•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Miami Beach
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. Without further ado, here are the 2022 Bib Gourmand and Star selections for Florida restaurants you can book today on OpenTable.
16 restaurants vital to Miami
These 16 restaurants define what it means to dine out in Miami
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars
Whether it’s 5 pm on a Tuesday or a Saturday night, sometimes, you just want to hang out at a bar with a couple of friends—and drinks. Fortunately, Miami is home to plenty of spots made for exactly that experience, with warm crowds, live music, and excellent cocktails. From lush tropical patios to swankier spaces with signature martinis, there’s a bevy of bars to check out when you’re looking to quench your thirst. Here are a few standouts.
These 11 Miami restaurants nail outdoor dining
Miami’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Miami restaurants
The Magic City definitely lives up to its name when it comes to special nights out. Dial up the glam factor by snagging a reservation at a sprawling, pan-Asian stunner in Brickell with surrealist decor. For more understated elegance, head to a farm-inspired, MICHELIN-starred restaurant on the southern tip of Miami Beach. If you’re looking for a family-friendly fete, celebrate over truffle pasta, served in a festive cheese wheel at a Tuscan gem in SoFi. One thing’s clear: Miami has no shortage of spots for revelers, no matter what your palate or budget craves. These 13 top restaurants are ready to host your next special occasion.
Miami’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Always evolving, the Magic City has no shortage of cool new restaurants featuring local talent, enhancing the city’s electrifying landscape. From a rooftop in Little Havana to an omakase hideout in Bal Harbour, these are Miami’s best new restaurants to book right now.
10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
There’s little in life more enjoyable than a well-made burger. Whether it’s memories associated with childhood summers and a fry-milkshake combo, or a meat-loving Texan reveling in a perfectly cooked half-pound of the finest ground chuck patty, there’s a reason that burgers continue to grace the menus at restaurants across the dining spectrum. In a city as large and diverse as Houston, the best burgers represent a range of techniques, styles, and price points. From simple but perfectly cooked classic beef options, to wild game versions and creative internationally-inspired flavor combinations, these are the burgers that should be on every Houstonian’s bucket list.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Miami
It’s easy to fall in love with Miami—especially since once you do, there are so many standout date spots. Once you fall in love in the Magic City, wooing someone with a memorable date night depends on what you’re looking for: a cozy atmosphere, a see-and-be-seen vibe, or a little bit of both. Bird’s nest-inspired seats make a Brickell lounge one of the city’s most dramatic settings for romance. In Coral Gables, a low-key osteria known for a stunning patate fritte has tables on a charming, pedestrian-only plaza. At a Miami Beach hotel, a world-renowned chef dishes up a nostalgic, supper club-inspired menu in a sexy, oval dining room. There’s a table for every kind of date in this tropical paradise. Read on for a guide to 12 Miami restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Florida
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. And for more everyday eating, there’s the MICHELIN Bib Gourmands: a guide to great spots that won’t break the bank. Checkout this year’s selections:
Discover Miami Beach
Miami, known for its beautiful beaches, beautiful people, and beautiful weather, is also a culinary hot spot. Miami has a variety of cuisines and an abundance of restaurants, but it's most famous for its Cuban food, Latin food like Venezuelan or Argentinian styles, and seafood. The South Beach neighborhood has the most variety and the greatest number of restaurants per block, and it's the perfect combination of a never-ending beach party and old-school Miami with its art deco buildings. After the sun sets and the beaches close, this neighborhood heats up as one of the most popular bar and party scenes. Nearby Coconut Grove and the Coral Gables neighborhoods are known for their upscale dining selections.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Miami Beach. Our customers recommend Gianni's at the Former Versace Mansion, Palace and MILA
As of May 29, 2023 there are 211 restaurants in Miami Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Japanese, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Miami Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Miami Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hotel Breakwater South Beach
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- South Beach Suite
- Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum of Florida
- Lorraine Hotel
- The Setai, Miami Beach
- Art By Mariano Picos Pelegri
- Marriott Stanton South Beach
- Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- The Wolfsonian Museum Florida International University
- Clevelander Hotel
- Flagler Memorial Monument
- The Betsy Hotel, South Beach
- Circa 39 Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- Best Western Atlantic Beach Resort
- Essex House Hotel
- Nautilus, a SIXTY Hotel
- Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Joe's Stone Crab