Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please call us to make reservations for all party sizes on Fridays and Saturdays after 5:00 pm
Phone: +1 305 460 9939
Whatsapp: +1 786 790 2793
*** For menu details please visit www.saporedimaremiami.com
Jaguar’s menu offers a broad canvas of spices and ingredients with perfectly balanced presentation of each dish to showcase its individuality.
The restaurant brings the original flavor of the Amalfi Coast to Miami.
Prime Meats and Fine Wines
Loretta & The Butcher proudly serves an authentic Argentinian cuisine. Meat lovers and wine aficionados love us.
In 2007, Mariano Codaro and Costa Grillas met in Miami and after working together for almost a decade, they followed their dreams of teaming up to open up a quaint boutique restaurant. They pictured a place where residents from the community could feel at home and enjoy a great meal at a fair price with impeccable service. Loretta and the Butcher is that dream fulfilled!
A hidden gem in the heart of Coconut Grove, Level 6 heightens your perception through impeccable scenery, curated music, elevated dining and perfected cocktails. With unmatched views of the beautiful Biscayne Bay, Level 6 is a rooftop oasis that encourages you to tap into your senses and connect with those around you. From a relaxed sundowner in the afternoon or cocktails and tapas into the evening, the warm and welcoming atmosphere and elevated service at Level 6 offers a beautiful escape in the heart of Coconut Grove.
Amal is a story. Amal is home. One may come as a guest, but one always leaves as family.
Taking great care to preserve the roots of this sacred, generational cuisine and reinvent these creations, Amal has assembled an experienced team to oversee the menu direction, as they purvey genuine ingredients from Lebanon. Ensuring that every bite, every sip, every beat, has a story to tell. After all, Amal is where authentic stories come to life. Where, many are told but many more, are made – homemade.
For parties 8+, please direct your inquiries to Mila@amalmiami.com for further planning.
We look forward to serving you!
In 2013 our team helped the resurgence of Coconut Grove by bringing a concept popular in Italy knowns as an enoteca, a term in Italy used for "high-end" wine shops, and combining it with northern Italian cuisine. Strada in the Grove is home to over 100 different wine selections including some of the best boutique wines exclusive to our shelves and from the best wine regions of the world. The menu features various high quality charcuterie, local and imported cheeses, and home style specialty dishes .
Commodore Hospitality Group strives to bring you impeccable service, the highest quality of food, and an atmosphere where you can experience life at its fullest.
- ISISAACS1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is the best Mexican restaurant in the city, as well as Bakan, same chain. Same Menu. And this comes from a Mexican with love of Mexican food. Mole was great, Margarita with Tamarind is our of this world. Highly recommend . The atmosphere is fantastic, in the heart of coconut grove, best neighborhood , beautiful decoration, Nothing bad, all was excellent taste and great service. prices very reasonable. This one is a no-brainerMore infoKOKOPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Coconut Grove•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •19 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoNothing but great things to say about Amal! ￼ My favorite restaurant in Miami at the moment, and everything is to die for!! ￼ the food, the ambience the service - 100/10!More infoAmal MiamiPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Coconut Grove•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMy experience at Giselle Miami was one of the best quality restaurant experiences I have had ever. The ambiance was amazing, food delicious, and the service was impeccable. The house manager Stephen (sorry if I misspelled it) was lovely. Greeted us with a smile. Ensured he was there for any of our concerns. Our waitress Bri (Brianna) was so knowledgeable. Helped us pick drinks with paired delicious with our courses, gave amazing suggestions, and her smile lit up the room! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience for my friend’s birthday dinner. I will definitely be back. The oysters were delicious, so refreshing. The branzino was impeccable. And the 6 leches cake….. I could eat it 100 times over. Couldn’t have asked for a better restaurant experience.More infoGiselle MiamiPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Downtown Miami•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing place for a special evening. Fantastic good and atmosphereMore infoSexy Fish - MiamiPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Brickell•4.6
- FFrankieMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023What an amazing place. The location is goregeous. The food was excellent. The views were perfect. There was a football game on several TVs and the crowd was relaxed and polite. You'd expect it to be crazy-loud, and it wasn't. Definitely will return and make this my new weekend/family restaurant.More infoBayshore ClubPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Coconut Grove•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Miami’s 5 hottest restaurants debuts of 2023
Miami’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Florida
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. And for more everyday eating, there’s the MICHELIN Bib Gourmands: a guide to great spots that won’t break the bank. Checkout this year’s selections:
These 11 Miami restaurants nail outdoor dining
Miami’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. Without further ado, here are the 2022 Bib Gourmand and Star selections for Florida restaurants you can book today on OpenTable.
16 restaurants vital to Miami
These 16 restaurants define what it means to dine out in Miami
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Miami
It’s easy to fall in love with Miami—especially since once you do, there are so many standout date spots. Once you fall in love in the Magic City, wooing someone with a memorable date night depends on what you’re looking for: a cozy atmosphere, a see-and-be-seen vibe, or a little bit of both. Bird’s nest-inspired seats make a Brickell lounge one of the city’s most dramatic settings for romance. In Coral Gables, a low-key osteria known for a stunning patate fritte has tables on a charming, pedestrian-only plaza. At a Miami Beach hotel, a world-renowned chef dishes up a nostalgic, supper club-inspired menu in a sexy, oval dining room. There’s a table for every kind of date in this tropical paradise. Read on for a guide to 12 Miami restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Miami restaurants
The Magic City definitely lives up to its name when it comes to special nights out. Dial up the glam factor by snagging a reservation at a sprawling, pan-Asian stunner in Brickell with surrealist decor. For more understated elegance, head to a farm-inspired, MICHELIN-starred restaurant on the southern tip of Miami Beach. If you’re looking for a family-friendly fete, celebrate over truffle pasta, served in a festive cheese wheel at a Tuscan gem in SoFi. One thing’s clear: Miami has no shortage of spots for revelers, no matter what your palate or budget craves. These 13 top restaurants are ready to host your next special occasion.
Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars
Whether it’s 5 pm on a Tuesday or a Saturday night, sometimes, you just want to hang out at a bar with a couple of friends—and drinks. Fortunately, Miami is home to plenty of spots made for exactly that experience, with warm crowds, live music, and excellent cocktails. From lush tropical patios to swankier spaces with signature martinis, there’s a bevy of bars to check out when you’re looking to quench your thirst. Here are a few standouts.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
There’s little in life more enjoyable than a well-made burger. Whether it’s memories associated with childhood summers and a fry-milkshake combo, or a meat-loving Texan reveling in a perfectly cooked half-pound of the finest ground chuck patty, there’s a reason that burgers continue to grace the menus at restaurants across the dining spectrum. In a city as large and diverse as Houston, the best burgers represent a range of techniques, styles, and price points. From simple but perfectly cooked classic beef options, to wild game versions and creative internationally-inspired flavor combinations, these are the burgers that should be on every Houstonian’s bucket list.
Discover Coconut Grove
The laid-back Caribbean vibe of Miami is evident in the magical neighborhood of Coconut Grove. Smooth subtropical nights with a Latin flair beckon people into the local restaurants and bars with tantalizing promise. Coconut Grove is the ideal place to take a world tour of food, including some of the best Indian cuisine in the region. Specialty cocktails are also plentiful in this area, and you're sure to find a memorable drink for a decent price. The sidewalk cafes and bistros offering fresh Florida seafood and pizza are also not to be missed. There are several Florida favorites available as well as good, old-fashioned American diner food. Many restaurants offer breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, and you can relax as you watch the palm trees sway in the wind beneath the stars.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Coconut Grove is Cibo Wine Bar-Coral Gables
- Lincoln Park
- Sunrise Park
- Coral Reef Yacht Club Marina
- Streets of Mayfair
- Monroe Park
- Coconut Grove Farmers Market
- Blanche Park
- Douglas Mini Park
- Flagler Dog Track And Sports Entertainment Center
- Coconut Grove Mini Park
- Coconut Grove Sunnyside Retreats
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
- Kennedy Park
- Coconut Grove Sailing Club Marina
- Isla Marina
- The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami
- Coconut Grove Metrorail Station
- The Barnacle Historic State Park
- Kirk Munroe Tennis Center
- Shoppes At Mayfair In The Grove