Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Both Italian & Washington wines are a focus on our wine list.
Located on the Bellingham waterfront, experience classic and contemporary cuisine from all around the boot with our daily menus. Rotating seasonal menus feature dishes inspired by our adventures through Italy
Gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options.
Compliment your dining experience with a glass of wine from our stellar cellar,
a premium draft beer from local breweries, or a signature Lombardi's cocktail.
Located in the Fairhaven neighborhood of Bellingham, Estelle serves creative comfort food and craft cocktails brought to you by the chefs of Carnal. Our dining room is beautifully designed yet cozy and offers the best natural light in town. We also have outdoor seating surrounded by lush greenery and in close proximity to the bay.
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur server was fantastic. We were a party of eight, some family and a close friend whom I hadn't seen in 20 or so years. We attempted to get together for lunch a year ago, but the late snow storm in Bellingham cancelled those plans. It took us almost a year to finally get together. The server was attentive but allowed us to catch up and enjoy our conversation. The.food arrived quickly after ordering and it was good based on how everyone pretty much cleaned up their plate. Overall, we were at the table for almost 3 hours, but the restaurant was largely empty due to it being slow time between lunch & dinner. I left a healthy tip as a way to thank the staff. Happy holidays!!More infoAnthony's - Squalicum Harbor BellinghamPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Bellingham•4.5
- ARAaronRNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom start to finish, Carnal always provides a superb foodie experience. Amazing cocktails and the cod dish I had was unreal. It’s so light, almost melts in your mouth.More infoCarnalPrice: Moderate• American• Bellingham•4.7
- KWKendallWSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023We've been to the Admiralty Lounge 3 or 4 times now. The cocktails are always delicious. The menu is also creative and fun. We've enjoyed the Fried Rabbit, The Bunny Chow, the Goat Herder stew, the Tavern Steak, and the Bubble & Squeak appetizer. We've had the same server most of the times we've been there. A young, energetic guy who has been excellent in guiding us to helping find the cocktails and meals for us. Really appreciate good ole fashioned service like that--thank you!!!!! Also, the ambience is great. Definitely has the old nautical vibe. We love it and will be back!More infoThe Admiralty LoungePrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Bellingham•4.7
- NNancySeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We always choose Hearthfire to celebrate special occasions. Love it! Thank you!More infoAnthony's Hearthfire Grill - BellinghamPrice: Moderate• Steak• Bellingham•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Bellingham certainly has a healthy appetite for cuisine and culture. Italian wood-fired pizzas and vintage wines are just as prevalent as American comfort skillets done vegetarian style, and there's no shortage of places where you can fill up on savory and dessert pies. When planning outings, you can take your pick of eating with an unimpeded view of the bay or stick to landlocked spots that offer everything from native-style Japanese and Thai experiences to American drive-ins complete with carhop service. Catering to college students, lifetime locals, and a vibrant, international community, the food here reflects a combination of authentic international tastes, healthy recipes, and a celebration of local foods.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Bellingham is B-Town Kitchen & Raw Bar
- West Lake Padden Park
- Bloede Donovan Park
- Western Washington University
- Lowell Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham
- Chrysalis Inn & Spa
- Arroya Park Reserve
- GuestHouse Inn Bellingham
- Aquatic Center Downer Ball Fields
- Dutch Harbor
- Geri Fields
- Hampton Inn Bellingham Airport
- Broadway Park
- Hotel Bellwether
- Fairhaven Village Inn
- Joe Martin Stadium
- Squalicum Mall
- Haggen Shopping Center
- Lummi Marine Park
- Holiday Inn Express Bellingham