- ARAaronRNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined todayFrom start to finish, Carnal always provides a superb foodie experience. Amazing cocktails and the cod dish I had was unreal. It’s so light, almost melts in your mouth.More infoCarnalPrice: Moderate• American• Bellingham•4.6
- GGGlobalGourmetHouston •20 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoWe had an early dinner on the busy night before Thanksgiving. The restaurant quickly filled up after we were seated. As always, the food was generally very good and was produced quickly by the kitchen staff. On this night, the friendly waitstaff were stretched far too thin and the service was slow and less attentive than it usually was or should have been. Two food items were far below the appropriate standard. First, the French 75 cocktail was made incorrectly and was dominated by lemon and soda water - very disappointing for what would normally have been a treat. To finish the meal, we had their "burnt cream" aka creme brulee and it was served cold, missing out on the usual texture of this classic dish. This was just the restaurant being lazy to avoid cooking to order. Another disappointment.More infoAnthony's - Squalicum Harbor BellinghamPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Bellingham•4.5
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023Ribeye was perfect! Everything else was delicious too:)More infoThe Loft RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Bellingham•4.4
- JjohnscvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •17 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 3, 2023First time at LB. Very cozy and lots of history behind those walls I bet! Staff was friendly and efficient. Husband loved the COD special! Would definitely return!More infoLeader Block Trattoria & BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Ferndale•4.5
- NNancySeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We always choose Hearthfire to celebrate special occasions. Love it! Thank you!More infoAnthony's Hearthfire Grill - BellinghamPrice: Moderate• Steak• Bellingham•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Just north of Seattle, Ferndale offers a variety of unique restaurants and food options. While just about every type of food can be found, the area is well-known for its fresh seafood choices like smoked salmon, crab, oysters, and halibut. If you're feeling adventurous, try geoduck, a large clam only known to this area of the country. The outer part is usually eaten raw and sliced thin, while the inner body can be breaded and pan fried. It's said to have a strong ocean flavor with a clean crunch. The area is also known for the Seattle dog, a grilled polish sausage served on a toasted bun covered in cream cheese. It is often topped with onions, jalapenos, and sauerkraut or grilled cabbage. Mustard, barbecue sauce and sriracha are typical add-ons.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Ferndale. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ferndale who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ferndale either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.