- FBFoodieBobNashville •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe pizzas were OUTSTANDING! Not over-accessorized like many pizzerias. The right amount of toppings that complement the dough! The lasagna was from scratch and checked all the boxes; great dish! The new owners did great, we'll be back! ** One suggestion- Maybe have a small box at the bottom of the menu explaining the ingredients that are typed in Italian.More infoBella NapoliPrice: Moderate• Italian• Edgehill•4.7
- JJanemvipWashington, D.C. Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a wonderful experience. Food delicious! Server was very good.More infoSadie'sPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Edgehill•4.5
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- BButtersNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We celebrated our anniversary here after many recommendations and had a wonderful experience. Mark was incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating. The smoked old fashioned was the best we’ve ever had. We had a wonderful time.More infoEddie V's - NashvillePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- OROliviaRvipPortland / Oregon •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Adele's is our go-to restaurant for holiday meals and celebrations and the Hangover New Years Day Brunch did not disappoint! DELICIOUS! And the service was excellent as always--5 starsMore infoAdele'sPrice: Expensive• American• The Gulch & North Gulch•4.6
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 27, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Edgehill. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mediterranean, American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Edgehill who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Edgehill either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.