- MBMarkBDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWent to The Mexican for the first time last night. Great take on upscale Mexican cuisine. We enjoyed the speciality cocktails, had an appetizer, salad, 2 entrees, side dish and dessert. Zero complaints with any of it. Service was top notch as well. It was a loud environment due to the popularity of the restaurant I believe, but we will absolutely look forward to going again soon.More infoThe MexicanPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Design District•4.7
- Llaurapv82vipLos Angeles •48 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a fantastic server… This was our first time to the restaurant we are from the Los Angeles area. Everything was fantastic from the appetizers to the salads to the entrées. Highly recommend great dining experience!More infoAl Biernat's - Oak LawnPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Turtle Creek / Oak Lawn•4.8
- FFayevipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is my second time going to the RH Rooftop and the experience was consistently good. I happened to have the same waiter and he was great, super helpful, timely, and had good suggestions. Also knowledgeable about the menu as well. I will definitely return.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant DallasPrice: Expensive• American• Knox / Henderson•4.6
- KGKishaGDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was great. The food and vibe were nice. Can't wait to go back.More infoKitchen + Kocktails by Kevin Kelley - DallasPrice: Moderate• Southern• Downtown•4.5
- CCCoreyCLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wow! What an incredible experience! The venue, the food, the cocktails - all excellent! A special mention about our server, Jake. Jake was outstanding! His food and wine recommendations were great, and he couldn’t have been any nicer! He truly made the experience what it was. Highly recommended!More infoHaywire - Uptown DallasPrice: Expensive• American• East Dallas•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 26, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in South Dallas / Fair Park. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in South Dallas / Fair Park who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in South Dallas / Fair Park either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Owenwood Park
- Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Fair Park
- Terry Park
- Wahoo Park
- Samuell Park
- Dallas Museum of Natural History
- Gilley's Dallas
- Juanita Craft Park
- Parkdale Park
- Fair Park, Dallas
- Lawnview Park
- NYLO Dallas South Side
- Americas Best Value Inn Dallas
- Urban Park
- Museum of Nature Science
- Urbandale Park
- Parkview Park
- Randall Park