Baileys Crossroads Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner tonight in Falls Church
New restaurants to OpenTable in Falls Church
Outdoor dining in Falls Church
See what locals rave about in Baileys Crossroads
- JBJoanBvipWashington, D.C. Area •18 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLyon Hall is a favorite! We moved to Miami earlier this year and we were thriller to come back on our recent visit to the area. The wait staff was lovely and when the busboy overheard that I was taking Spanish, he was happy to give me a little conversational practice. I had the bronzini and it was delicious. Everyone was thrilled with their meal.More infoLyon Hall$$$$• French• Arlington•4.7
- RRandivipWashington, D.C. Area •17 reviews5.0Dined on May 16, 2023Our waiter, Marley, was superb. He made our visit extra special plus he noticed that there was a mistake on our bill which we didn't even notice. We enjoy going to Clyde's regularly because the wait staff are wonderful and the food is great!More infoClyde's at Mark Center$$$$• American• Alexandria•4.6
- JDJohnDvipWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It feels like we were the last people in Arlington to go to Ruthie's and it was worth the wait. Simple foods - hanger steak, scallops, brussels sprouts, even the deviled eggs - were like nothing I had ever tasted. Just fantastic.More infoRuthie's All-Day$$$$• American• Arlington•4.7
- YYodieMiami - Dade •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Second time there for brunch really love the spot will try lunch or dinner nextMore infoPalette 22$$$$• American• Arlington•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The waiter did not tell us proper prices for buffet we was charged 50 dollars for orange juice . In addition she barely attended to our needs we had to find her numerous of times .More infoFarmers Fishers Bakers - DC$$$$• American• Georgetown•4.3
Award winning restaurants in Falls Church
Restaurant experiences trending in Falls Church
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Baileys Crossroads
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in DC
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Unique, Curated Restaurant Experiences in DC's Best Restaurants
After a year at home, Stella Artois and OpenTable bring you the dinner party you’ve been waiting for -- and the restaurant to host it. Welcome to your Dinner Party Out, unique and exclusive gatherings at DC’s best restaurants. Book your special experience, invite guests, and enjoy a family-style curated menu, Stella Artois pairing, and party favors to make the night out with friends so much more than it would be at home.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Washington, D.C.’s 4 Best New Restaurants to Try
Washington’s dining scene is now better than ever, with both newcomers and beloved stalwarts making long-awaited (re)appearances. Whether you’d like to sip on glasses of frozé atop Navy Yard’s largest rooftop or feast on seafood boils from a laid-back bicoastal outpost, here’s where to dine out in D.C. right now.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of May 27, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Baileys Crossroads. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Baileys Crossroads who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Baileys Crossroads either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.