Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Farmington
Outdoor dining in Farmington
See what locals rave about in Farmington
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •28 reviews5.0Dined todaySushi in Durango? Yes, and it was fantastic! A very fun restaurant with great ambiance and wonderful FRESH food. Our waitperson was good but not as good as the food!More infoEast by Southwest$$$$• Sushi• Durango•4.7
- HGHoraceG1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoSeated on time, water and drinks were quick, appetizers equally as quick. Their spicy spring rolls were outstanding!! Table has the NY Strip and the ribeye….both were excellent. Overall super experience. However, in all honesty, we’ve been eating here for the last 8-9 years (formerly Ken & Sue’s) so we knew the food would be great!More info636 Main Ave$$$$• American• Durango•4.8
- SMShellyMNew Mexico •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood and service was outstanding. A little pricey but will definitely go backMore infoSeven Rivers Steaks Seafood and Spirits$$$$• Steakhouse• Ignacio•4.8
- HcindyHDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food and drinks were amazing!!!!!! It is pricey but worth every $ you MUST go here!!!!More infoPrimus Restaurant$$$$• American• Durango•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jul 31, 2022Great dinner with the familyMore infoRed Lobster - Farmington$$$$• Seafood• Farmington•4.5
If you’re in Farmington, New Mexico, take in the Salmon Ruins and desert wilderness. You’ll be sure to get hungry afterwards for the amazing barbecue ribs that Farmington is famous for. With numerous rib joints throughout the neighborhood, you'll find these ribs slow-cooking all over town. You'll also find plenty of Mexican cuisine, so enjoy a fiesta of tacos and fajitas. The food in Farmington is full of flavor, so have the margaritas ready! Whole grain bread and muffins are a complement to any meal. You can enjoy them as a snack warmed with butter, or you can have them freshly baked at one of the many cafes with a hot coffee.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Farmington who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Farmington either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Motel 6 Farmington
- Continental Divide Historical Marker
- Quality Inn & Suites Gallup
- Bisti De Na Zin Wilderness
- Red Rock State Park
- Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup
- Americas Best Value Inn Farmington
- Rodeway Inn Farmington
- Red Rocks Historical Marker
- Econo Lodge Gallup
- TownePlace Suites Farmington
- Royal Holiday Motel
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gallup
- Tohache Recreation Area
- Tohatchi Weather Station
- Quality Inn Navajo Nation Capital
- Arizona State Inspection Station
- Square Tower House
- Four Corners Monument
- Kinlichee Tribal Park