Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As there are a limited number of oceanfront tables available, the earlier reservations are seated on the windows first. We do our best to accommodate your request, however WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE SEATED AT AN OCEAN FRONT TABLE. We do NOT take reservations for outside due to weather. THANK YOU FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING
All tables have views of the river and we will always do our best to accommodate requests. Outside tables and window tables can not be guaranteed. We look forward to seeing you!
Lets not forget Sunday Brunch featuring bottomless Bloody Marys, bottomless Mimosas, and $4 Bellinis!
At Spritz City Bistro there is something for everyone. Please follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
We offer multiple private dining rooms, an approachable wine list and a large bar to sit back, relax and enjoy the culinary traditions our culinary principles are founded in.
Kali Orexi - Buon Appetito
A unique presentation designed to portray and honor our little town’s rich boat building heritage. So, set the heading to Stringers where every day is Sunday!
Hudson's On The River is a celebration of life, every day, designed to bring friends and family together for a fresh culinary experience, unique mixology and great vibes.
With the luxury of being on the second floor, guests get an unimpeded view of the river as they gaze over the bows of the large boats and out across the water. Come enjoy the trade wind breezes under umbrellas along our outdoor deck and under our open air porch. Enjoy the best of what Florida has to offer.
**Please note that all reservations are for the first available table. In order to best accommodate all of our guests, we do not permit specific table requests. Thank you for your cooperation.
Colab Kitchen offers a seasonal rotating menu which is inspired by our local farmers in a laid back setting which offers a backyard for the kids, live music, and full bar. Our smoked meats are a locals favorite paired with our in house pickled vegetables and playful small plates. Join us for Brunch, Lunch or Dinner, or visit our market to take something special home.
- BBillJacksonville / Northeast Florida •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAs usual fantastic experience. I want to extent special thanks to the chef in preparing my meal differently from the menu and to my needs. I have encountered this service in all of the Kyle G's restaurants...Again...THANK YOU...More infoOak and Ember Steakhouse - Downtown StuartPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stuart•4.7
- JJemma1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoEverything was amazing! Chris did a great job. I'll be back for sure.More infoStuart BoathousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Stuart•4.6
- LSLoganS1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe atmosphere and the food was excellent. Our server was very attentive to our needs. And it was quite an enjoyable evening. I had the snapper my wife had the fllet both cooked perfection very delicious We will most definitely come back againMore infoThe GaffordPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Stuart•4.8
- TCTylerCWest Palm Beach •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Great food and great service! Will be back for sureMore infoSpritz City BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Stuart•4.6
- DDebiTreasure Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I had an excellent dining experience at the Stuart location. It has been many years since my last visit to the San Diego restaurant and this time did not disappoint. My husband and I will celebrate many more occasions at Benihana Stuart.More infoBenihana - Stuart, FLPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Stuart•4.4
The tropical destination of Stuart on the Treasure Coast of Florida is a wonderful place to go fishing. It is known as the sailfish capital of the world, and naturally, it offers some of the most delicious seafood on the Florida coast. The bright and vibrant greens of the town and the intense blue of the water make Stuart an attractive place to visit. You can enjoy fresh lobster while watching dolphins from the shore. Jumbo shrimp and fresh scallops are also on the menus at many of the local restaurants. If your first love has always been seafood, Stuart is a picturesque place to satisfy your cravings.
Frequently asked questions
- Willoughby Golf Club
- Royal Palms Motel
- Bathtub Reef
- Stuart Yacht Marina
- Treasure Coast Square
- Quality Inn Stuart
- Waterside Place Marina
- Torrey Oaks Golf Course
- Jensen Beach Mall
- Rolling Hills Golf Club
- Reed Wilderness Seashore Sanctuary
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina
- Smithfield Shopping Center
- Golf Club of The Everglades
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
- Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge
- Village Green Shopping Center
- Southwind Motel
- Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center
- Royal Poinciana Golf Club