- CTColleenTPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoabsolutely lovely! 10 of us ate outside on the deck with the beautiful golf course as a view. Birds were chirping, lots of good visiting, birthday boy was happy, and our table was happy.More infoRed Allen's Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Litchfield Park•4.5
- WLWhitneyLPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time here for my daughter bday, we all had a great time!! Lovely aesthetic great for content . The food and staff was great !! Loved everything we will be back for sure!!!More infoSugar Factory - GlendalePrice: Expensive• American• Glendale•3.6
- DWDavidW1 review4.0Dined on Oct 25, 2023Couldn't wait for the new Queen to open near me in Surprise, so it was down to Avondale we go. One our favorite Mexican restaurants.More infoBarrio Queen - AvondalePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Avondale•4.3
- TTylervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Unique restaurant. Great atmosphere and great food. Use the free valet for parkingMore infoLitchfield'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Litchfield Park•4.5
- JJestervipOrange County •25 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great place to eat. Good food and service. Had two coupons for discount but were off by one day and they would not honor them. I found this to be irritating because we decided to eat there for the discount. Did not read the fine print, but thought they would go ahead and honor them, guess not.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - GoodyearPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Goodyear•4.6
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Avondale. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Avondale who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Avondale either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.