Cuisine (20 of 57)
282 restaurants available nearby
There was a young child yelling in the restaurant which as a parent I always took mine outside if they ever acted up. For the price of the meal it was just okay. Not sure I would go back. It was better the last time I was there. Service was good.
The filet was fabulous but such a large portion we might share one along with a couple of sides next time. The gouda mac was very good too! We enjoyed happy hour on a firepit table before dinner. Very cozy and comfortable.
Just not as good as in previous visits. Service was great until food was served. One of the steaks was ordered medium well and it wasn’t even medium rare. Waiter disappeared and rest of table was well into their meals before we were able to send it back. Even when the steak came back it was...
The food, service and ambience was exceptional and our server was extremely pleasant. The one thing that might be brought to management's attention was the volume level of the music during the dining experience. It was a bit too loud and thus, it detracted from what otherwise was a wonderful...
AWESOME experience and AMAZING SERVICE. They made heater adjustments every 10 minutes for us Lol, accommodated my special dietary needs, had urgency, and both had terrific senses of humor - much needed in the world today!!!
I was in town for work from CA, with 2 local girlfriends- and they both...
- Arizona Biltmore
- Glendale Arena At Westgate City Center
- Uptown Plaza Shopping Center
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
- One-Bedroom New Raven Condo
- Kierland Commons
- West World of Scottsdale
- Phoenix Art Museum
- The Scottsdale, Resort at McCormick Ranch
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff
- Superstition Springs Center Shopping Center
- Best Western Pony Soldier
- Biltmore Plaza Shopping Center
- Royal Palms Resort & Spa
- Camelback Mountain
- Embassy Suites Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Arizona Cardinals Stadium
- Four Seasons Resorts Scottsdale at Troon North
- Deer Valley Towne Center Shopping Center
- Desert Botanical Garden