Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu features continental cuisine and such sumptuous specialties as rack of lamb, beef wellington, grass fed beef steaks, fresh seafood and pastas. We have an award-winning wine list including some of the best vintages around the world and a martini bar. If you are not up for a four course meal, enjoy appetizers and drinks at the martini bar in The Lounge. The lounge offers a separate menu and HD TV's to watch your favorite sports.
Starting December 16th The Brasserie restaurant will be open daily at 5:00pm. Holiday hours may be different. Our cuisine is continentally inspired, and daily specials are added with fresh, seasonally available ingredients.. We also host “special” dinners honoring specific holidays. Please check our website for more menu information. Call us directly to reserve for parties of 7 or more.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food and service, ambience a little generic but it’s nice overall.More infoMammoth Rock BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Continental• Mammoth•4.8
- JDJDH44vipGreater Boston •20 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023At last! An excellent Italian red in Mammoth. Their Magherita pizza ranks with the best I’ve had and the octopus and Italian spicy tuna appetizers were first rate. As was the House Martini. Clearly one of the best restaurants in town.More infoVulcania - MammothPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mammoth•4.4
- FFoodieSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Excellent Bistro, the owner greets you and takes great care in making each dish. Highly recommend!More infoDish BistroPrice: Moderate• Global, International• Mammoth Lakes•5
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Chris was our server and he was excellent! So friendly. Great food and wonderful date night!More infoWhitebarkPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Mammoth•3.9
- DDaveOrange County •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The family and I had a great experience both nights we ate at Morrison… The food was great and the service was even better . We had Dave as our server and he defiantly made the experience over the top.! Thank you.!More infoMorrison'sPrice: Expensive• American• Mammoth•4.1
A west-coast wonder, Mammoth promises both visitors and locals exciting sights, adventures and excellent dining. After a long day of skiing and working up a large appetite, folks can fill up on seasonal Italian fare, wood-fired pizzas, prime fillets, seafood extravaganzas and savory pasta dishes. Eateries sport an ambiance of rustic yet chic with warm, welcoming hospitality. A wide variety of beers, wines and cocktails lure those searching for a little unwinding anytime in the afternoon or evening. After enjoying a romantic stroll out to see Rainbow Falls, couples can feast on continental entrees with martinis at a romantic, airy bistro. And don't miss dining in a unique locale surrounded by cathedral windows and a magnificent cross-beam ceiling.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Mammoth is The Restaurant at Convict Lake
- Majestic PinesApartment 1
- Thunderbound Express
- Bigwood #56
- La Vista Blanc 69
- Devils Postpile National Monument
- California Bighorn Sheep Zoological Area
- Lake Mary RoadApartment
- Tri County Fairgrounds
- Fish And Game Experimental Station
- Obsidian Dome
- Shell Center Shopping Center
- Lost Valley Pack Station
- Mammoth Ranger Station
- Majestic PinesApartment 2
- Canyon BoulevardApartment 1
- Bishop City Park
- Mendenhall Park
- Roller Coaster Express
- Lee RoadApartment
- Izaak Walton Park