- OTOpenTable DinerFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoIt’s always a nice dining experience at Max’s. I’ll be back.More infoMax's Bistro & BarPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Fresno•4.7
- RReneeOrange County •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoIt was our 2nd time dining here. Good for large group… we come up once a year for the XC State Championship! Very accommodating and great service!More infoThe Point Patio Bar & BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Fresno•4.5
- AWAmandaWYosemite / Mammoth Lakes •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe arrived on time and they were running about 15-20 minutes behind schedule. It would have been nice to know that since we left our movie early. Our server was superb, friendly, and knowledgeable. The filet mignon and lobster was melt-in-your mouth amazing.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - FresnoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.6
- SSScottSFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023At least 12 meat entrees and they were all delicious. Servers came by frequently and the sides were all very good. Price is comparable to the better steak houses nearby but with 10x the selection. Highly recommend for a great culinary experience.More infoTexas de Brazil - FresnoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review4.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023They are currently not hosting any food. Ambience was a great atmosphere was great I will return. ￼More infoQuail StatePrice: Expensive• Californian• Fresno•2.8
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Selma who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Selma either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.