- MHMargoHSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoGood food. However, my green beans were a little soggy. Good service.More infoTahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse - NE FresnoPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.3
- MRMargieRFresno / San Joaquin Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe've been here a couple of times now, and the service always great, food delicious, and ambiance on the patio is beautifully embellished with lights and a water fall. Even though it's starting to get colder, they had heaters around the tables that made it comfortable and enjoyable to be outside. We will be back soon!!More infoThe Point Patio Bar & BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Fresno•4.6
- GRGeorgeRDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFirst time and really enjoyed. Good food and service!More infoDiciccos Old Town ClovisPrice: Moderate• Italian• Clovis•4.2
- LLyseFresno / San Joaquin Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023I didn’t like the noise. A little chilly but was out under a heater and it was better. Food was excellent! Presentation beautiful.More infoCampagniaPrice: Moderate• Californian• Fresno•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 29, 2023The waitress was excellent and attentive. We had a great experience.More infoFleming's Steakhouse - FresnoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.7
More western than West coast, the friendly city of Clovis will change the way you look at California. Despite the homey atmosphere, Clovis' food scene is very diverse. Trendy brewpubs, barbecues and steakhouses are checkered with Thai, Japanese and contemporary cuisine. To get an idea of the local flavor, have your bison burger with a side of the chef's famous chili. After a rodeo, saddle up to a pork-laden sandwich called the Triple Bypass. For something light but spicy, try local Thai favorites like chicken panang curry or drunken noodles. When you want to impress your date, head to a bistro with a 40-page wine list and pair a bottle of something special with the roasted moulard duck magret.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Clovis. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Clovis who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Clovis either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Winton Park
- Sierra Pavillon Shopping Center
- Sierra Vista Shopping Center
- Comfort Suites Clovis
- Hume Lake Ranger Station
- Squaw Valley Ski Area
- Greenwood Park
- Boyden Cavern
- Humphreys Station
- Letterman Park
- Wahtoke Park
- Trimmer Recreation Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis
- Rodeo Plaza Shopping Center
- Townhouse Motel
- Melody Park
- Forest Creek 50
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis
- Fresno Airways Golf Course
- Wild West Village Shopping Center