Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Capital Prime, an award-winning steakhouse and seafood restaurant in Lansing, Michigan, features hand-cut USDA Prime and Certified Angus Beef. Aged a minimum of 21 days, all steaks are prepared with our special blend of house seasonings and broiled at 1800°. You will not find a better steak anywhere.
Our seafood is chosen for freshness and flavor and prepared by our certified chefs to be delicious, perfectly prepared and presented.
Capital Prime shops locally. Our dishes are prepared with the finest Michigan ingredients, handpicked daily by our trained chefs. Capital Prime is proud to cater to gluten-free and vegetarian diets with a wide selection of choices.
Capital Prime offers an incredible Happy Hour with discounts on Wine Flights, Beer and Cocktails. Sundays, join us for our delicious Prime Rib feature.
- JGJeffGGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoCame in with my girlfriend for her birthday. Sat us in a corner booth, nice and quiet away from other guests which was perfect for the occasion. Server Abbey was fantastic, very attentive and pleasant. Had the Capital Shrimp appetizer and great always. We both ordered the 8oz Filet and was delicious and cooked to perfection. Second time there recently and will be back soon. 5 stars!More infoCapital Prime Steaks and SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lansing•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe staff was so friendly and helpful! The Ceaser Salad was one of the best I've had and the mushroom risotto was killer! 10/10 We will be going back and would recommend it!More infoToscana RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• East Lansing•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was very cold in the restaurant. Future visits in the winter would not be something I would do.More infoThe People's KitchenPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Lansing•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoOur server was excellent. He was very attentive and knowledgeable about all menu items.More infoBravo Italian Kitchen - LansingPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lansing•4.7
- PPPatrickPvipGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe best service, best atmosphere highest quality food, and the servers are top notch. We had Kira last night. She’s one of the best.More infoBowdies Chophouse - LansingPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lansing•4.9
While Atlantic Monthly ranked Lansing, Michigan, as one of the brainiest areas in America, it does not take much brainpower to find a great place to eat in the city. Everyone knows that staying alert throughout the day starts by eating a big breakfast. Thankfully, Lansing has several good places to dine for your first meal of the day, including many that serve scones, biscuits and cornmeal pancakes. When lunchtime arrives, there are a number of awesome choices. You can opt to have everything from sushi to barbecue. If barbecue is the way you go, be sure to tell the wait staff whether you want vinegar, apple or mustard sauce because most Lansing barbecue joints serve all three. As the day winds down, feast on a steak or some fresh fish caught in the Great Lakes.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 15 restaurants in Lansing. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary American, Lounge and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lansing who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lansing either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Troy Hills Golf Course
- Comstock Park
- Stabler Park
- Clifford Park
- Delta Township Historical Marker
- Portland State Game Area
- Lakeside Golf Course
- Fitzgerald Park
- Ingham Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites East Lansing
- El Dorado Golf Course
- Okemos Station
- Bath School Disaster Historical Marker
- Scott Park
- Potter Park Zoo
- Ranney Park
- Delta Charter Township Historical Marker
- Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol
- Rose Lake State Wildlife Research Area
- Columbia Creek Park