Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Canton
New restaurants to OpenTable in Canton
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Canton
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Highest Ranking Seafood Restaurant in the TOP 100
Atlanta Magazine - Highest ranked seafood restaurant in Atlanta
Yelp - 4 Star Rating
GOIN" COASTAL is a sustainable seafood joint. We feature only the highest quality seafood from sources, either fished or farmed that can exist over the long term without compromising species' survival or the health of the ecosystem. So why does this matter?
1. With over 75% of the world fisheries either fully fished or over fished, we believe the choices we make will help to enhance the seafood marketplace for all consumers.
2. Sustainable fishing practices are not only environmentally responsible they yield the highest quality seafood.
Thank you for supporting the sustainable seafood movement by GOIN COASTAL. Now, stop surfing the web and come eat some great seafood!
***Please call the restaurant to make a reservation @ 770-213-4058***
Private Event Level, Newly Renovated to Service up to 100 Guests. Perfect setting for your special event. Event Specialist: Salem 678-462-9223
No matter what time of year, you can be sure you're eating the best of the season when you dine with us at Dive.
Outdoor dining in Canton
See what locals rave about in Canton
- BCBrendaCvipAtlanta Metro •9 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoOne of our favorite neighborhood restaurants. The brownie with ice cream is DELICIOUS!More infoRiverstone Corner Bistro$$$$• American• Canton•4.6
- BABARBAtlanta Metro •5 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoI have been dining at Goin Coastal for many years. It is my favorite in downtown Canton. Unfortunately tonight was not as great as it usually is and it was our anniversary dinner out. Definitely will come back though.More infoGoin' Coastal - Canton$$$$• Seafood• Canton•4.8
- ASArtS1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat job! The blood orange Manhattan cocktail is superb.More infoLocal on North$$$$• American• Canton•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious dinner! Friendly staff❤️ we love this place. And the Blondie was to die for!! Can’t wait to go back!More infoJ. Michael's Prime$$$$• Steakhouse• Canton•4.8
- TTroyvipAtlanta Metro •72 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAnother outstanding evening at Downtown Kitchen. Steven did a great job as usual. Had the Scallop appetizer special which was incredible. Also had Prime Rib and the Arctic Char fish special. Both were really awesome. Top it off with Cookies and Cream Creme Brûlée and Bread Pudding. Wow, what a night. Will be back soon!More infoDowntown Kitchen$$$$• Steak• Canton•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Canton
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Canton
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Atlanta
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Discover the Best Sushi in Atlanta
Find the best Sushi Restaurants in Canton on OpenTable. See all Sushi Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Atlanta
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Canton on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Steakhouses in Canton. Discover the best Steakhouse restaurant near you on OpenTable and search by location and more.
The Best Pizza in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Pizza Places in Canton includes the best pizza places and restaurants serving giant pizzas, thin crust. Search best pizza nearby.
The Best Ramen in Atlanta
Find the best Ramen Restaurants in Canton on OpenTable. See all Ramen noodle Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
4 Restaurants to Book Now in Atlanta
Record-high heat isn’t the only thing that’s made waves in Atlanta these past few months—the city’s dining scene is on fire with new, off-the-chart options. They include the fourth outpost of a lauded Malaysian street food spot, adored for its massive, magazine-style menu. There’s a supper club-inspired Mexican restaurant, which marks an acclaimed Miami chef’s first foray into Atlanta. Also in the mix: A brand-new mozzarella bar from a hospitality veteran known for Neapolitan cuisine. The spots are all buzzworthy, which means reservations are practically mandatory. These four restaurants in Atlanta are worth making room for on your calendar.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Though it's just 40 miles north of the Atlanta city limits, Canton, Georgia, feels like a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the city. The heartbeat of the area is a small historic square where you can find quaint restaurants and local shopping. While most menus boast steak, seafood, and refined dishes with impressive wine lists, there are also plenty of comfort food spots around town. Venture a bit out of the main square and find eateries nestled on the sides of the hills with vistas as far as the eye can see. Enjoy the rolling hills of the Appalachians while dining out in Canton.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Canton include Riverstone Corner Bistro, Atomic Biscuit and J. Michael's Prime
Child friendly restaurants in Canton include Riverstone Corner Bistro, Queenies and Local on North
- Canton Corners Shopping Center
- Birmingham Park
- Virgin Pure Spring Water
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Canton
- Lake Allatoona Managed Hunting Area
- Canton Village Shopping Center
- Kenney Askew County Park
- Hampton Inn Atlanta-Canton
- Cherokee County Park
- Brown Park
- Pine Crest Motor Lodge
- Riverplace Shopping Center
- Riverstone Mill Shopping Center
- Hickory Grove Shopping Center
- Days Inn Canton
- Best Western Mountain Villa Inn & Suites
- Canton Mill Commons Shopping Center
- Harmon Field
- Boling Park
- Hickory Flat Village Shopping Center