Jim Thorpe Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Jim Thorpe
Restaurant experiences trending in Jim Thorpe
See what locals rave about in Jim Thorpe
- CClydesdaleNew York / Tri-State Area •28 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoIf you are looking for a place to eat for a special occasion, ZEST has it all. Service and the food are both outstanding. You get some great views and a vibrant feel that is just the right level. A touch on the pricey side but it is very much in line with the service and quality the deliver.More infoZest bar+grille$$$$• American• Bethlehem•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server i belive was Cody he was outstanding I am a Server myself And he impressed me Food was good drinks were good Thanks For a great experienceMore infoSlopeside Pub & Grill$$$$• American• Saylorsburg•4.6
- DRDavidR1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent restaurant with great food and service. Amazing location.More infoPowerhouse Eatery$$$$• American• Scranton•4.6
- ASAvaS1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoVERY gorgeous place!! While the outside doesn’t look fancy, the inside is absolutely gorgeous and so clean!! Not to mention the staff is so kind! Every time I finished my water cup they were right there to refill it which was awesome! The food came out so quickly. It was also EXTREMELY delicious, warm, and beautifully presented!! Definitely coming here again as the ambiance, food, and staff were all perfect.More infoUnion and Finch$$$$• American• Allentown•4.8
- JCJCfromDuckandDCvipWashington, D.C. Area •29 reviews5.0Dined on May 27, 2023Took the Inaugural Reading and Northern Railroad Excursion Train from Pittston to Jim Thorpe with 7 family members. Highly recommended. Not the family members but the train ride. Made lunch reservations at the Broadway Grill and Pub months in advance. Glad I did it. Jim Thorpe is a popular tourist town for good reasons. The Grill and Pub had the table ready and waiting. The service was excellent and food quite good. I highly recommend it. Would advise reservations in advance.More infoBroadway Grille$$$$• American• Jim Thorpe•4.4
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Jim Thorpe on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Burgers in Philadelphia
Find the best fast food Burgers in Jim Thorpe. See all Burgers open now and reserve an open table nearby search by price and more.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s restaurant scene brims with exciting new entrants, eager to fulfill a range of cravings. Choose from a diverse lineup that includes American southern cuisine, vegan tapas, classic Italian eats, and some of the city’s best tacos. Here are five new—and refurbished—restaurants to check out right now.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Jim Thorpe is Broadway Grille
- Glen Onoko Station
- Suites on Broadway
- Mahoning Inn
- M And H Junction Station
- The Inn at Jim Thorpe
- Asa Packer Mansion
- Evergreens Golf Course
- Flagstaff Mountain Park
- Macaluso's at the Lantern Lodge
- Old Jail Museum
- Old Mauch Chunk Ho Scale Model Train Display
- Hampton Inn Lehighton - Jim Thorpe
- The Harry Packer Mansion Inn
- Country Inn & Suites Lehighton
- Lehigh Gorge State Park