Madison Valley Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Madison Valley
New restaurants to OpenTable in Madison Valley
Outdoor dining in Madison Valley
See what locals rave about in Madison Valley
- CFCFORvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •111 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAs I’ve posted before: the food and service are excellent. And both a neighborhood place and some follow from prior restaurants! American. With some European dishes. A weekly for me and others!More infoNick's on Madison$$$$• Contemporary American• Madison Valley•4.8
- KKelcyDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoIncredible food, service, ambiance. Up there with the best pasta I've ever had - especially the sage & butter pasta.More infoSpinasse$$$$• Italian• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.8
- RMRandyMvipVancouver / British Columbia •35 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food! Great Service: Great view!...we had a wonderful experience at the Pink Door. It is one of our favorite stops when we visit Seattle! The pace of the meal was excellent...each course arrived hot, appropriately timed and tasted great! We really appreciate when the kitchen and staff can make this work! a great sign that the restaurant is functioning as a team. Highly recommend!More infoThe Pink Door$$$$• Italian• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.8
- CFCFORvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •111 reviews5.0Dined on May 15, 2023I must give a huge "shout out" to all the staff of Bar Cantinetta! It was a great, if bittersweet, last night of Bar Cantinetta! (I hope the landlord can't rent the spot and will come back with a workable rent for them to pass up!) I'll be following the staff to their new Mexican restaurant in Kirkland, Carrillon Point, El Encanto. Even though won't be weekly... Wishing all all the best!More infoBar Cantinetta - Madison Valley$$$$• Italian• Madison Valley•4.8
- JDJessicaDvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Brunch was great- service, food, decor, and ambiance! Will be back for dinner.More infoThe George$$$$• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Madison Valley
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Madison Valley
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Seattle
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Favorite Local Restaurants in Seattle
The top restaurants in the city, according to our savvy dining experts.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Discover Madison Valley
A little outside of Seattle is a quaint town, Madison Valley, that offers some of the most delicious selections that are sure to satisfy any diner. A hearty breakfast of chicken fried steak and eggs is a local favorite. Served up with hash browns and your choice of bread, this plate is a perfectly cooked fried steak covered in gravy with two eggs. For a casual yet appetizing lunch, grab a turkey club sandwich, which is also popular in the area. This sandwich is comprised of smoked turkey, thick bacon, and mozzarella as well as onions. tomatoes, lettuce, and a tangy homemade sauce.
Frequently asked questions
As of June 2, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Madison Valley. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Madison Valley who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Madison Valley either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.