Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We offer a curated 20-course chef’s choice menu - including traditional Japanese nigiri and cutting-edge, innovative seafood & wagyu dishes.
Dinner Omakase is $200 per person + tax & gratuity. Lunch Omakase is $70 per person + tax & gratuity. A deposit of half the Omakase is required to book and will be applied toward the bill. If guests wish to bring their own bottle, we have a corkage fee of $50 and limit to one bottle per party.
All guests must consume raw fish. We cannot accommodate vegan or vegetarian restrictions.
Any changes or cancellations must be completed 24 hours before the reservation. Any changes or cancellations after the cut-off period will forfeit the deposit.
Due to lack of employees please contact the restaurant directly to book a reservation.
So come create memorable moments with that special someone, family and friends. Make reservations today and dip into something different.
NOTE: PARTIES OF 8 OR MORE PLEASE CALL US AT 561-997-7472.
Thank you for understanding Open Table reservations are for dinner service only. Please contact us for cheese and/or dessert only service.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU!
Each dish is thoughtfully crafted to inspire adventure, exploration, and connection. Allow yourself to be transported on a culinary journey with Chef Michael Velicu's croquetas de jamon, pulpo a la gallega, or chicken tajine. Connect over seasonally inspired cocktail or well-paired bottle of wine.
While our food nourishes the stomach, our service nourishes the soul. Inspired by the timeless, gracious hospitality of Mediterranean inn keepers and restauranteurs, General Manager, Daniel Velicu, leads a thoughtful, caring, and gracious team.
Experience the best elements of fine dining with the warm, welcoming atmosphere of the Mediterranean.
We cater to all dietary needs and restrictions.
Trattoria Romana is the place to be and the place to be seen.
We look forward to dining with you.
Arturo's has a number of distinctive and attractive features. The antipasti trolley is filled with a mammoth selection of traditional Italian dishes (don't picture the usual salads - we have enjoyed crab dishes, pastas, stone crabs, grilled eggplant, layered pastries stuffed with veggies and cheeses, smoked salmon, etc). It is marvelous, and, at a very reasonable cost, a terrific way to dine. Due to market fluctuations, some dishes may be priced separately, so be sure to ask if anything on the trolley is not included in the one price given. Entrees are also wonderful. The Dover sole is something to behold, the meats are tender and perfectly prepared in many ways.
Paul made an apprenticeship in a two stars restaurant at the Michelin guide in France. He worked in Cannes at le Festival, Hotel Martinez Concorde and the famous Carlton Hotel.
He has been in Boca Raton since 1984 as a chef at Chez Marcel and later Chef and Partner at Marcel’s French Restaurant.He opened Le Rivage in December 2005.
Chef Paul Collange offers a selection of timeless French classics in a warm and friendly environment, which is sure to delight your senses and your palate.
- IilsaairvipWest Palm Beach •202 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur first visit to Gallagher's and it won't be our last. Does Boca/Delray have lots of steak restaurants - absolutely. And most of them are pretty good. Our favorite place for steak has been Flagler Steakhouse in Pam Beach and Gallagher's ranks right there with them. It was a Monday night, so it wasn't swamped. We hade a very nice private table, so the noise level was moderate. The filet was perfect - great crust. My wife had salmon and said it was very good. Grilled asparagus and a wedge salad to start and a loaded baked potato to go along with the main course. Cocktails were perfect and Scott was a great server. Much closer for us than Palm Beach so we'll be back.More infoGallaghers Steakhouse Boca RatonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Boca Raton•4.4
- JYJenniferYvipBaltimore / Maryland •104 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis place is the real deal. Amazing first rate service and the food is absolutely delicious! Generous portions too. I had the swordfish and it was amazing! The vibe is busy but really comfortable. Can’t say enough great things.More infoTrattoria RomanaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Boca Raton•4.8
- VMVeryMonetvipLos Angeles •78 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fantastic real Chinese food. Their crab in black bean sauce with spice as you like it is fresh and very tasteful.More infoChili crabPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Boca Raton•4.7
- LWLarryWvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter George was very good with lots of humor. The sauces were excellent and the soufflé was excellent. It was a wonderful experience and everyone at our table was very happy with their meal.More infoLa Nouvelle MaisonPrice: Very Expensive• French• Boca Raton•4.8
- JRJackieRvipKey West / Florida Keys •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Celebrated New Year’s Day with a delicious brunch. Tried the Italian Job for the first time and it was delicious. Others had avocado toast and salmon toast, everything was delicious. Efficient and friendly service and special request on egg preparation was kindly granted by the chef. Ended our meal as we always do with a delicious affogato!More infoLouie Bossi Ristorante-Boca RatonPrice: Expensive• Italian• Boca Raton•4.3
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 109 restaurants in West Palm Beach South. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Palm Beach South who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Palm Beach South either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.