Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We offer a curated 20-course chef’s choice menu - including traditional Japanese nigiri and cutting-edge, innovative seafood & wagyu dishes.
Dinner Omakase is $200 per person + tax & gratuity. Lunch Omakase is $70 per person + tax & gratuity. A deposit of half the Omakase is required to book and will be applied toward the bill. If guests wish to bring their own bottle, we have a corkage fee of $50 and limit to one bottle per party.
All guests must consume raw fish. We cannot accommodate vegan or vegetarian restrictions.
Any changes or cancellations must be completed 24 hours before the reservation. Any changes or cancellations after the cut-off period will forfeit the deposit.
Due to lack of employees please contact the restaurant directly to book a reservation.
So come create memorable moments with that special someone, family and friends. Make reservations today and dip into something different.
NOTE: PARTIES OF 8 OR MORE PLEASE CALL US AT 561-997-7472.
Thank you for understanding Open Table reservations are for dinner service only. Please contact us for cheese and/or dessert only service.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU!
Each dish is thoughtfully crafted to inspire adventure, exploration, and connection. Allow yourself to be transported on a culinary journey with Chef Michael Velicu's croquetas de jamon, pulpo a la gallega, or chicken tajine. Connect over seasonally inspired cocktail or well-paired bottle of wine.
While our food nourishes the stomach, our service nourishes the soul. Inspired by the timeless, gracious hospitality of Mediterranean inn keepers and restauranteurs, General Manager, Daniel Velicu, leads a thoughtful, caring, and gracious team.
Experience the best elements of fine dining with the warm, welcoming atmosphere of the Mediterranean.
We cater to all dietary needs and restrictions.
Trattoria Romana is the place to be and the place to be seen.
We look forward to dining with you.
Arturo's has a number of distinctive and attractive features. The antipasti trolley is filled with a mammoth selection of traditional Italian dishes (don't picture the usual salads - we have enjoyed crab dishes, pastas, stone crabs, grilled eggplant, layered pastries stuffed with veggies and cheeses, smoked salmon, etc). It is marvelous, and, at a very reasonable cost, a terrific way to dine. Due to market fluctuations, some dishes may be priced separately, so be sure to ask if anything on the trolley is not included in the one price given. Entrees are also wonderful. The Dover sole is something to behold, the meats are tender and perfectly prepared in many ways.
Paul made an apprenticeship in a two stars restaurant at the Michelin guide in France. He worked in Cannes at le Festival, Hotel Martinez Concorde and the famous Carlton Hotel.
He has been in Boca Raton since 1984 as a chef at Chez Marcel and later Chef and Partner at Marcel’s French Restaurant.He opened Le Rivage in December 2005.
Chef Paul Collange offers a selection of timeless French classics in a warm and friendly environment, which is sure to delight your senses and your palate.
- CECarlE1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWONDERFUL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION EXOERIENCE WITH GREAT FOOD, SERVERS AND ATMOSPHERE!More infoGallaghers Steakhouse Boca RatonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Boca Raton•4.4
- MmarjorietvipWashington, D.C. Area •28 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a wonderful meal and the strawberry shortcake is our favorite dessert. They put candles on and sang to us for our anniversaryMore infoTrattoria RomanaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Boca Raton•4.8
- Bbocagirl123vipWest Palm Beach •31 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time eating here. Food was great. Very lively!More infoAmerican Social Boca RatonPrice: Moderate• American• Boca Raton•4.2
- JJJennieJvipWest Palm Beach •45 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Always exceptional!More infoSeasons 52 - Boca RatonPrice: Expensive• American• Boca Raton•4.8
- VMVeryMonetvipLos Angeles •78 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fantastic real Chinese food. Their crab in black bean sauce with spice as you like it is fresh and very tasteful.More infoChili crabPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Boca Raton•4.6
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 109 restaurants in West Palm Beach South. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Palm Beach South who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Palm Beach South either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.