- GAGregAMiami - Dade •20 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a great meal with friends. Every dish was done perfectly and full of taste.More infoAnacapri - PinecrestPrice: Expensive• Italian• Pinecrest•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •120 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023As always everything was fantastic. Service was excellent.More infoBulla Gastrobar - The FallsPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Kendall•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 7, 2023Fantastic service and delicious food. Highly recommend!More infoCaffe PortofinoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Palmetto Bay•4.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023Great food! Every dish we ordered was excellent! We'd go again!More infoAromas Del Peru - Palmetto BayPrice: Moderate• Peruvian• Palmetto Bay•4.8
- DKDebK940vipMiami - Dade •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Platea Prime is an exceptional dining experience. We were promptly seated upon arrival. The decor & lighting plus comfy seats and table size. A nice Highchair was quickly placed. The dining music was perfect. A nice selection of wines, reasonably priced; the food had great portions; exquisite flavors and some showmanship to bring extra experience to the evening! Our server Carlos was Professional (ask for him) as was the wine steward. The dessert continued on the same theme of absolutely delicious with a little show to embellish the evening. 4 adults had 4 different meals along with appetizers and every single bite was created with perfection. Thank you for being our neighborhood restaurant. Please thank Carlos for a seamless dining experience.More infoPlatea Prime Steakhouse & Ceviche BarPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Pinecrest•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Miami’s 5 hottest restaurants debuts of 2023
Miami’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Florida
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. And for more everyday eating, there’s the MICHELIN Bib Gourmands: a guide to great spots that won’t break the bank. Checkout this year’s selections:
These 11 Miami restaurants nail outdoor dining
Miami’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. Without further ado, here are the 2022 Bib Gourmand and Star selections for Florida restaurants you can book today on OpenTable.
16 restaurants vital to Miami
These 16 restaurants define what it means to dine out in Miami
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Miami
It’s easy to fall in love with Miami—especially since once you do, there are so many standout date spots. Once you fall in love in the Magic City, wooing someone with a memorable date night depends on what you’re looking for: a cozy atmosphere, a see-and-be-seen vibe, or a little bit of both. Bird’s nest-inspired seats make a Brickell lounge one of the city’s most dramatic settings for romance. In Coral Gables, a low-key osteria known for a stunning patate fritte has tables on a charming, pedestrian-only plaza. At a Miami Beach hotel, a world-renowned chef dishes up a nostalgic, supper club-inspired menu in a sexy, oval dining room. There’s a table for every kind of date in this tropical paradise. Read on for a guide to 12 Miami restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Miami restaurants
The Magic City definitely lives up to its name when it comes to special nights out. Dial up the glam factor by snagging a reservation at a sprawling, pan-Asian stunner in Brickell with surrealist decor. For more understated elegance, head to a farm-inspired, MICHELIN-starred restaurant on the southern tip of Miami Beach. If you’re looking for a family-friendly fete, celebrate over truffle pasta, served in a festive cheese wheel at a Tuscan gem in SoFi. One thing’s clear: Miami has no shortage of spots for revelers, no matter what your palate or budget craves. These 13 top restaurants are ready to host your next special occasion.
Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars
Whether it’s 5 pm on a Tuesday or a Saturday night, sometimes, you just want to hang out at a bar with a couple of friends—and drinks. Fortunately, Miami is home to plenty of spots made for exactly that experience, with warm crowds, live music, and excellent cocktails. From lush tropical patios to swankier spaces with signature martinis, there’s a bevy of bars to check out when you’re looking to quench your thirst. Here are a few standouts.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
There’s little in life more enjoyable than a well-made burger. Whether it’s memories associated with childhood summers and a fry-milkshake combo, or a meat-loving Texan reveling in a perfectly cooked half-pound of the finest ground chuck patty, there’s a reason that burgers continue to grace the menus at restaurants across the dining spectrum. In a city as large and diverse as Houston, the best burgers represent a range of techniques, styles, and price points. From simple but perfectly cooked classic beef options, to wild game versions and creative internationally-inspired flavor combinations, these are the burgers that should be on every Houstonian’s bucket list.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in South Dade is Caffe Portofino