See availability for bonus point tables
Mon - Thu 8:15PM - 9:45PM
Our reservation was for 12:30 and we were served promptly. Our waiter was friendly and quick. He did a good job of explaining where everything was located.
The buffet itself was very underwhelming.
1. Food on hot buffet looked extremely picked over. Some items had little or nothing in them (Eggs Benedict)
2. The egg dish on the buffet looked horrible. It was burnt and looked as though hadn't been attended to.
3. For being a seafood buffet I was very disappointed in the amount and different varieties of Seafood. No Scallops, only 1 type of fish on the hot line.
4. For the cost of the buffet was surprised that there wasn't any beef selections offered.
5. Four of the Oysters that I had were gritty and had either sand or shell in them.
6. The smoked Salmon was Excellent but would of enjoyed being able to eat it on a hot bagel and not the cold ones they offered.
7. Desserts are not that special. Raspberry was not a tart. Is was just fruit piped into cup.
Amazing service by Chad. Had Sunday brunch as a birthday treat. Due to the price, we go with the free birthday offer. Food is plentiful and delicious, especially the shrimp, both peel and eat, and fried. No way that you would leave hungry.
Wish they had crab legs as they do in their Chicago location. Good service but some of the food was cold when we got to it, probably because people kept on leaving the tray open. For the price they should include bottomless mimosas or crab.
Very disappointed the king crab was no longer offered. Waffles weren’t as good as they usually are due to being steamed in a buffet tin. No filet was disappointing as well. It used to be a great bang for your buck but my wife and I were thoroughly disappointed this year. We always come for a Valentine’s Day brunch and we will not be returning to this location. Also the deserts were awful, cookies were over cooked and burnt.
Ate in the oyster bar which has a very fun upbeat vibe that I like better than the dining room. Seafood was exceptional always! Service was excellent as well. One of my favorite restaurants!
1. Rushed, cocktails, apps, soup, main and desert in under an hour - after we complained about courses arriving while we were still working the previous course
2. Portions were super small for the money.
3. Wife's fried shrimp was way over cooked closer to black than golden brown
4. Multiple employees complaining about how many reservations that had that night - not my problem
5. Shrimp Cocktail sauce, ultra heavy handed with horseradish, had to request a replacement
1. Server 5 out of 5
2. Cocktails - top notch bar
3. Seated on time
4. Oysters selection very good
5. Lobster Bisque superb
I rate food low so as not to confuse kitchens need to set a Guinness World Record for speed and the wait staff.
Very Delicious! The Parmesan Crusted Haddock was the best I have ever had. My friend enjoyed the King Crab Legs and there was a large amount of meat. We will return again to try their other entrees.
Amazing service with a fabulous server. Food was outstanding!
Food was excellent but the restaurant itself needs a remodeling bad. If you're waiting for wood paneling to come back into style please stop waiting and fix the place already.
We had a nice dining experience, but was disappointed that after spending $200, they couldn't have brought a simple dessert on the house for the birthday we were celebrating.