Queen Anne Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Queen Anne
New restaurants to OpenTable in Queen Anne
Outdoor dining in Queen Anne
See what locals rave about in Queen Anne
- OTOpenTable DinerJacksonville / Northeast Florida •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoVisiting from out of town and craving sushi. This is a perfect mix of casual environment and well made food. The sushi was well made and the happy hour offerings divine! Our waiter Max was attentive and gave good suggestions. My 8 yo picky eater loved both the gyoza and California roll. I had the deep fried California roll and it was delish. Highly recommend!More infoUmi Sake House$$$$• Japanese• Downtown•4.8
- FFFoodieFoodieSeattle / Eastern Washington •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food the ambiance the whimsical decor, it was an experience we won’t forget. It’s a classy restaurant but more than that it’s a creation of hard work and an imaginative mind. We were treated like royalty and yet as though we were at home with friends. Fine dining with a electric luxurious vibe. I don’t want the world to know, and yet I do, of this glorious evening we had. Wine & oysters, lamb & pasta. Let’s go together.More infoThe Pink Door$$$$• Italian• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.8
- GOGildaOBoston / New England •18 reviews5.0Dined on May 28, 2023This is truly some of the best Indian food we have ever eaten! AND the first place to offer a variety of fish (we are pescatarian and do not not eat shellfish). The coconut salmon dish was outstanding! The tables were set beautifully, with copper cutlery, copper drinkware, copper serving plates- absolutely gorgeous! The paintings on the wall added to the atmosphere, as did the carved benches (though some cushions did need repair). The prices were more than reasonable. The waitstaff were friendly- although the restaurant was not overly busy, they could have been somewhat more attentive. DELICIOUS!More infoRoti Cuisine of India$$$$• Indian• Queen Anne•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 17, 2023Superb South Indian fusion served with seasoned warm hospitality. Good choices. Some of the best food served outside India (and even in our experiences, inside India). Brace yourself for real taste treats!More infoFar Eats Cafe$$$$• Indian• Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne•5
- YDYuliaDLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is my favorite restaurant in Seattle area. The complexity of their many and dishes, which burst with flavor is just unmatched for me. Someone once mentioned that the owner was thinking of writing a cooking book. Let’s say I would buy in a second.More infoToulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge$$$$• American• Queen Anne•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Queen Anne
- Special menu
Omakase - Dining Room TableTakai by KashibaBellevue$160.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Now through Father’s Day, Enjoy Premium BBQ...Gyu-Kaku - Bellevue, WABellevue$55.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Turn Up the Romance!The Melting Pot - BellevueBellevue$5.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Non-Wine Club Member ExperienceAlexandria Nicole Cellars - Woodin Creek Tasting RoomWoodinville$20.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Northwest Spirits tasting experience flightsNorthwest SpiritsWoodinville$14.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Whiskeys of the World Pairing DinnerBlack Angus Steakhouse - Federal WayFederal Way$42.99 per personReserve
- Special menu
Afternoon TeaPaisley’s Tea RoomIssaquah$52.00 per personReserve
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Queen Anne
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Seattle
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Favorite Local Restaurants in Seattle
The top restaurants in the city, according to our savvy dining experts.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Discover Queen Anne
You’ll work up a healthy appetite exploring the Queen Anne neighborhood, located northwest of downtown Seattle, but you don’t ever have to worry about staying hungry. The diversity of the area extends to its food, and we’re all the luckier for it. Try falafel and lamb kabobs at a Mediterranean restaurant. Enjoy a tasty mocha with a pecan pie waffle or gluten-free granola with Greek yogurt. Sip a sangria while you chow down on chorizo enchiladas or a wide selection of Mexican vegetarian dishes. Of course, with this being Seattle, you can't go wrong sampling pan-roasted Alaskan cod or wild sockeye salmon whether it’s cured, raw, grilled or baked. Top off your day with some homemade salted caramel ice cream and decide if you have room for gelato afterward.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Queen Anne. Our customers recommend Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge, Grappa - Seattle and Betty
As of June 5, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in Queen Anne. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mediterranean, Contemporary American, Farm-to-table, Fusion / Eclectic and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Queen Anne who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Queen Anne either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Stunning Seattle Sound View
- Kerry Park
- Puget Sunrise Apartment
- Puget Breeze Apartment
- Puget Gold Apartment
- International Fountain
- Puget Overlook Apartment
- Expo by ABODA
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- The Children's Museum, Seattle
- Puget Navy Apartment
- Puget Suite Apartment
- Inn at Queen Anne
- Puget Stars Apartment
- MarQueen Hotel
- Puget View Apartment
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown
- Puget Lights Apartment
- Puget Crossing Apartment
- The Mediterranean Inn