Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If you are reserving an outdoor table, there is no guarantee of a table inside if it rains.
Real wine. Real food. Real people.
Real wine is what we love — wines that reflect a place and time, made from grapes grown with love and respect for the land. Our chef works with local and seasonal produce, to offer delicious, unpretentious dishes that shine with food.
Whether the occasion is a business meeting, an outing with friends, or a romantic evening with your significant other, Arôme Seafood and Grill is the place for a unique experience where your senses will be tantalized in a relaxed and friendly ambiance. Regardless of the season, you will always be served the most exquisitely prepared dishes and enjoy a magnificent view of Lac Carrière.
For parties larger than 6 people, please reach us at 819 790-6410 or 1 866 448-7888.
𝐁𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞́ 𝐝𝐮 𝐍𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐧 Billets : https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/bal-masque-du-nouvel-an-restaurant-kato-tickets-753260872547?aff=oddtdtcreator
Kato offers unparalleled Japanese and Korean fusion in Gatineau-Ottawa. The menu is a heritage mix between the culinary expertise of Chef Taek Lee and his Takato restaurant in South Florida, showcasing vivid flavors and provisions of land and sea, inspired by the endless views. on the ocean.
𝐍𝐘𝐄 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 tickets : https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/bal-masque-du-nouvel-an-restaurant-kato-tickets-753260872547?aff=oddtdtcreator
The Banco Bistro is located inside the Casino du Lac-Leamy; patrons must be 18 years old and over.
For reservations, please call 819-772-6220.
Located near Gatineau's Promenades, guest will be welcomed in a modern space. An LED bar can be admired at night as it lights the room. With the added touch of wireless cellphone chargers (Qi) at the bar, Milan is always working hard to enrich the client experience.
- OTOttawa •1 review5.0Dined todayThe light it’s it was to dark when I first got there, I had to use the flash light on my phone, other that that I liked overall.More infoCantina GiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Glebe•4.5
- LBLindaBNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a lovely evening celebrating a milestone birthday at Riviera on a Monday night. The service was superb, as was the meal. The Seafood Tower was a standout, as was the Halibut and Lobster Pasta. Dessert was also excellent. Between bites it’s entertaining to take in the expert moves from the mixologist at the bar. It was quite busy for a Monday night but not too loud to hear our table conversation. Everyone enjoyed the evening. Highly recommend.More infoRivieraPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Downtown•4.7
- OTMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI took the three course meal. The soup was absolutely fantastic. The prime rib tender could possibly be, and all you can eat. Dessert buffet was very good and great variety all in all fantastic night outMore infoArôme - Casino du Lac LeamyPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Gatineau•4.6
- OTOttawa •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoEverything was perfect! The waiter was friendly, he helped me choose the perfect wine. The service was perfect. My father in law and me chose the ribs. They were so good! My husband chose the Banco pizza and he really enjoyed it. The ambiance was calm and relaxing. We really enjoyed our meal and look forward to coming back. Thank you.More infoBanco Bistro - Casino du Lac LeamyPrice: Moderate• American• Gatineau•4.3
- TTTrevorTToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was great (loved the steak/ frites, and the French onion soup)! Cocktails were delicious and the renovation of the dining room was beautiful! Congrats to the team on such an amazing job! Highly encourage this location for a regular night out or a pre-NAC show!More infoCocotte BistroPrice: Expensive• French• Downtown•4.3
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 14 restaurants in Gatineau. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Steak, Wine Bar, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Gatineau who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Gatineau either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.