Winery at Château Hough
$30 and under
Château Hough is a cozy, intimate, vineyard and winery that has the distinction of being located in an up-and-coming Innovation District that sits equal-distant (two miles in either direction) between Cleveland’s downtown business district and University Circle, where the campuses of both Case/Western University and Cleveland Clinic are located. Our neighbor, two short blocks to the north, is the historic League Park, the oldest baseball venue — originally built in 1891 and renovated a decade ago — still standing in America, and famous for being the park where Babe Ruth hit his 500th home run in 1929.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the first to review this restaurant
At present, Winery at Château Hough has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.