Venue Restaurant & Bar
We look forward to providing you with memorable in-person dining experiences. Come, fall in love with Indian Cuisine!
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
We sat outside and were socially distanced. The food and service were wonderful! We were given extra complimentary food, too! The chef came to speak to us and explained his creative thoughts!
We are always look for new places especially those that serve a blend of Indian and Pakistani cuisine.
We are giving this place 1-star because the food was awesome!
If we could provide negative stars for service, we would give it negative 5-stars! Simply horrible.
1. Water was served but the glass was chipped. Apology was offered but did not seem like she meant it. Bad start to what would turn out to be simply horrible! BAD
2. It took forever for the food to come but we were not in a hurry. So no issue, but the waitress kept coming up and apologizing! GOOD
3. After eternity, the first dish was brought out. No plates. The second dish came out after 5 minutes, still no plates. Reminded them twice! Hassan (one of the owners) apologized but put the blame on the waitress and his excuse "I though the plates were put out". Another 5 minutes for the plates to come out. BAD
4. Two dishes on the table and getting cold. No plates and no Naans (Indian bread). Now the plates show and the naans come just were almost finishing the entrees! WORSE
We were livid! Hassan apologized and offered to discount the meal. Told him that it was upto him. He offered 20% off the entire meal! ATROCIOUS
And now the kicker, the bill comes out a) they increased the price of each entree by $1, then discounted the cheapest item on the bill by 20% instead of the whole bill. Pointed out the error to waitress, she blamed the managers. After 10 minutes, Hassan brings out the bill with the right amounts and discounts and blames the waitress for her lack of knowledge on how to operate the system! UNACCEPTABLE!
The food was simply awesome (hats off to the chef!!) but the owners should know that they cannot run a business by blaming their staff for their lack of institutionalizing process, training and creating a culture of excellence.
The food will sell itself but the lack of customer service will close the place down forever! I think Hassan had the right intentions but lacked the experience and
The team tried hard to make every customer happy.
Venue is an excellent choice for dining. The food is great and the ambiance is exceptional.
You can order delivery directly from Venue Restaurant & Bar using the Order Online button. Venue Restaurant & Bar also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates. Venue Restaurant & Bar also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (925) 560-9310.
Venue Restaurant & Bar is rated 4.5 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.