Topgolf Swing Suite at Park Hyatt Aviara
*Guests must always wear face coverings except when actively eating or drinking*
**As of 11/14/2020: Due to San Diego County Law, there is no food and beverage service available in the Topgolf Swing Suites. Masks are required at all times.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Topgolf was an absolute blast! We will definitely be back. I’d recommend booking more than an hour, time goes fast!
Such a fun place!!
Topgolf Swing Suite at Park Hyatt Aviara is rated 4.8 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.