This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
The Raleigh Times
Since restoring the original building in 2006, The Raleigh Times has expanded twice to include second floor seating and a rooftop patio with the best views in downtown Raleigh.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Brian is fantastic. We love the Raleigh Times. So glad to have them open again. We will be here weekly.
One of my favorite hamburgers in Raleigh. Service was excellent
The Raleigh Times offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (919) 833-0999.
The Raleigh Times is rated 3.8 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.