The Manor at Bickley
The hotel has 30 bedrooms, including 2 honeymoon suites and a private cottage.
Joseph's restaurant, offering a memorable culinary experience.
The main bar serves classic English bar snacks with a fresh and modern feel. A great wine list & local beers on tap.
The main restaurant, Joseph's, was once the formal dining room for this Manor house. It is now a relaxed restaurant with a welcoming & informal atmosphere. Large windows over look the gardens, high ceilings with beautiful Victorian features and a grand fireplace. Joseph's is perfect for a family meal any day of the week and makes the perfect setting for any special occasion.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Lovely staff (despite a few mistakes) decor was clean and pretty. Food was outstanding quality , drinks overpriced
Another great experience in both food and service!
Lovely Sunday lunch but expensive!
We loved the food here. A nice find in Bromley. It's not a chain and it has a variety on the menu. Nice beautiful building. The service is top and staff all very friendly. A great place for special events too.
The Manor at Bickley does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo. The Manor at Bickley also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 3598 9900.
The Manor at Bickley is rated 4.7 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.