the Allegheny Wine Mixer
We are currently open Thursday thru Sunday 5pm - midnight. Reservation Only, Masks Required, limited occupancy, social distancing protocols in place.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Always a great vibe. Excellent service. Eclectic music. Interesting crowd.
This is truly one of our favorite places in Pittsburgh. The owner and the staff are amazing. Always friendly, knowledgeable and engaging. We hope that these types of establishments can survive COVID. We plan on supporting them as much as we can...
As always, the service was outstanding and only surpassed by the quality of the drinks and the food.
I was so glad that I was able to make it in before they had to stop again.
I hope t be able to come back soon.
the Allegheny Wine Mixer offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (412) 252-2337.
the Allegheny Wine Mixer is rated 5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.