- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Thought there were more options than there were online. Completely my fault and the staff was lovely about me asking.
The outdoor area in the courtyard of the hotel which receives no sun and it was freezing cold to sit out there. There’s a wall covered in pot plants which makes for quite a cool backdrop. The tables have stone chairs though which were cold and uncomfortable to sit on. The coffee was decent.
It is a lovely hidden gem! This cafe is basically at the terrace of a hotel, on Tower Bridge road but with none of the noise that you would expect. Service was excellent and so were the coffee and the pastries we had. The decorations, the space make you feel relaxed. I just wish that more sun could reach the terrace, as we went there on a very sunny day, but as the terrace is surrounded by tall buildings no warm sunshine was reaching us... Apart from this very happy and will definitely be back :)
Great coffee! Wish they did more food
SHAMAN Bermondsey offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 3912 1295.
SHAMAN Bermondsey is rated 4.1 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.