In a CNN Travel article on the “World’s 50 Best Foods” from 2018, Thailand’s very own Massaman Curry ranked at #1 followed by Tom Yum Goong at #8 and Som Tam at #46. It’s no wonder that Thailand is nicknamed the “Land of Smiles” because of its natural beauty, friendly people and amazing culture but also surely because even the smallest taste of the wonderful flavors found in Thai cuisine will bring a smile to your face and a warmth to your heart.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
You can order delivery directly from Phayathai using the Order Online button. Phayathai also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (631) 981-0303.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.