Equally important to the quality of our food is the hospitality of our staff. We make sure that our heart and soul goes into every item on our menu and all our fare and spirits are served with the love and passion you deserve.
“Outstanding food, served by happy people, to appreciative friends”
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
Mother's Day Menus & Specials
Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet is just $25.95 for adults and $13.95 for children 10 and under! Reservations by phone only @(845)331-4CUE(4283). Seating on the hour from 9-6.
We had a large group. Two dishes were delayed but everyone enjoyed their food once it arrived.
Great ambience and service really good view.
The food and drinks were really good. The ambiance is historical and it's a little small inside but cool.
The people working the check in had no idea what was going on. We stood there for 15 minutes before they acknowledged us. The place is really nice but the cobwebs! Wow, they are everywhere!
Massive servings and very tasty souther bbq and all the trimings. High roof with minimal people so we felt conpletely “COVID safe” despite dining indoors.
You can order delivery directly from Ole Savannah using the Order Online button. Ole Savannah also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (845) 331-4283.
Ole Savannah is rated 4.1 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.