Equally important to the quality of our food is the hospitality of our staff. We make sure that our heart and soul goes into every item on our menu and all our fare and spirits are served with the love and passion you deserve.
“Outstanding food, served by happy people, to appreciative friends”
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
The food and drinks were really good. The ambiance is historical and it's a little small inside but cool.
The people working the check in had no idea what was going on. We stood there for 15 minutes before they acknowledged us. The place is really nice but the cobwebs! Wow, they are everywhere!
Massive servings and very tasty souther bbq and all the trimings. High roof with minimal people so we felt conpletely “COVID safe” despite dining indoors.
Ole Savannah offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (845) 331-4283.
Ole Savannah is rated 4.2 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.