Bring the restaurant to you. Order and pay for food directly on OpenTable.
Mo's - Campbell
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We visited for breakfast. The coffee was very good. Tasted fresh and had a really good flavor. We all ordered different items and sampled from each other. Every plate was very tasty with a perfect amount of food. Great experience
I really enjoyed the food! I ordered the bottomless mimosas so I would've liked a little more attention from the server but we were in the corner and they seemed really busy. The avocado toast with bacon was so delicious with the tomato salad, it was the perfect size and tasted amazing. Thanks, we will be back for brunch!
Overall, this place was extremely disappointing. Here's why:
1. Our reservations indicated outdoor seating, but we were still asked whether we wanted indoor or outdoor upon arrival.
2. Poor service. When server came to take our order and we had questions, he answered one question and then abruptly told us that he would be back once we had decided. We had other questions about the menu items, but he didn't give a chance to ask before he ran off. Then when we finally got his attention again (5 minutes later), he wasn't very professional and we felt like he was just trying to rush us. Server never came back to ask if things were ok.
3. Poor communication. When asked if I wanted a refill on my bottomless mimosa, I agreed and then he came back and said my request could not be accommodated because the cutoff time was 15 minutes ago. Never was I informed of a cutoff time, especially since we had only been there for less than an hour at that point.
4. Poor food quality. Fried chicken with waffles was just 3 tiny pieces of very dry GRILLED chicken on top of a soggy waffle. Worst I've ever had. Tomato soup had feta or cojita cheese on top, which was never mentioned on the menu and we do not like either, which ruined the soup.
5. Not sure how you can mess up breakfast food, but this place di just that. Horrible experience, not to mention that we cam e from 30 minutes away!
A lot of food-good value.Had lunch next day with leftovers
👍🏼 up ..............:::..........................
Food was cold and no flavor at all.
Love this place!
First time to Mo’s and the food was fantastic!! I highly recommend!
Service and food was great. Bottomless mimosas were amazing!
Server was amazing and made my day off great!
Our server was nice and we had a good experience, such a popular place that you need a reservation or you won't get in easily. Tater tot chos are a perfect app, the Nutella bacon French toast and southern benedicts, are something else, really different menu with great flavors, simply great.
Love this place!
I made a reservation ahead of time and I still had to wait more than 30mins to get a table.
I'm not as happy with Mo's this time as I was last week. First of all: I discovered later that day that they had FAILED TO CHECK ME IN WITH MY OPENTABLE RESERVATION; THUS OPENTABLE THOUGHT THAT I DIDN'T HONOR MY RESERVATION! My server was either hard of hearing or she was making decisions about my order without checking in with me first -- I ordered a breakfast entree which was supposed to come with a small tomato salad; and I ordered a side of hash browns in addition to this entree. My server somehow got the impression I was asking for hash browns and no salad. I NEVER said that. Alone, that's not a big deal. It's a small mistake, totally okay. Remedied easily. But on top of that, our service was very spotty. Server seemed stretched too thinly. It took a very long time to get our check. The hot food was cool by the time it got to our table and in the chilly air, got cold immediately. You'd think the restaurant would be using metal domes over the food platters, to keep the hot things as hot as possible, when delivering to table! Another thing which I noted and which was puzzling to me is this: they seated my friend and I at a tiny table for 2; but EVERY OTHER PAIR OF 2 DINERS WERE SEATED AT TABLES FOR 4 AND EVEN AT A TABLE FOR 6 - SO THEY HAD LOTS OF ROOM TO STRETCH OUT, while I and my dining companion were cramped for space at their tiny little table. They seated me at the same type tiny table last week, when my husband and I went there for brunch. While bigger tables were given to other pairs of diners - 2 people at a table for 4 or 6. WHY? Why am I the one they decide to seat at the tiny table? My custom isn't good enough for them?
Mo's - Campbell does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Mo's - Campbell also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (408) 871-1300.
Mo's - Campbell is rated 4.4 stars by 16 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.