This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Welcome to fine dining done the Monarch way.
Elegance. Sophistication. Luxury. Three words describe the food and the experience at Monarch Chophouse. Monarch Chophouse proudly serves 28 day aged, USDA prime cuts of beef chosen for their superior marbling and flavor, fresh seafood, and Colorado lamb in an elegant atmosphere with unsurpassed service and attention to detail. Experience the art of table-side preparations from traditional Caesar Salad and Steak Diane to our uniquely modern “321 Below” ice cream created using liquid nitrogen amid a dramatic cascade of fog. Complement your meal with wine from our selection of over 330 labels or an expertly mixed cocktail from our intriguing list of spirits. Allow us to arrange an exclusive private dining experience for your group of up to 50 guests.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Monarch Chophouse offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (303) 996-1800.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.