Miguel's - Portside Pier
Over three decades, our signature friendly service and festive decor have made Miguel’s a San Diego tradition for locals and visitors alike. Our commitment to artisan cuisine has only grown stronger. That means handmade tortillas, fresh salsas, and colorful crispy chips made daily right in our kitchen. Of course, there’s our decadent, must-have jalapeño white sauce, occasionally referred to as white gold by regulars, and craved up and down the coast.
We invite you to stop in. Enjoy a refreshing hand-shaken margarita and a genuine, mouthwatering Mexican meal. Lets celebrate what we hope will be your first of many, many visits.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Miguel's - Portside Pier offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (619) 719-4962.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.