This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
McGrath's Fish House - Medford
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
The restaurant closed early, without notifying us.
The waitress was unable to answer my questions because it was her first day. I ended up ordering a grilled salmon that I thought would at least be fine. It smelled fishy and was like jerky. I brought it home for my husband and he ate it because he is not picky like I am. I Won’t be returning.
We enjoyed an anniversary dinner at McGrath's Fish House. Fresh well dressed house salad and wonderful entrees. McGrath's is one of our favorite restaurants, well worth the short drive from California.
McGrath's Fish House - Medford offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (541) 732-1732.
McGrath's Fish House - Medford is rated 3.6 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.